Thread: a thought for GG server

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default a thought for GG server

i dont know about any of you alll, but i seem to enjoy faster paced gg then the one we have?

are any of you interested in seeing if we can upgrade the server to Spawn

i dont know what the hell its called but likew where you respond once the person who killed you dies

it in my opininon would be alot better

2. Default

You mean a sort of deathmatch match version of GG.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

yea faster paced

4. Default

hmmm, well, after a dedicated (and passworded) zombie server, available only to those who know what the fuck they're doing (james, anyone he's taught, kav, etc...) w/ correct zombie knockback and health values, a gg respawn-on-killer's-death would be great!

and yes, that is my ideal image for zombie mod. a normal, for the masses type, and a private, "exclusive" club one, you have to be invited into. password owuld be changed weekly, and distributed in emails to everyone who has access. it'd be a 28-36 slot too.

^^

ahh, good zombie matches
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I dont know it just seems like it would get annoying in GG, I'd say try it in a test server and even if it was well recieved I'd keep them separate.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i dont know about any of you alll, but i seem to enjoy faster paced gg then the one we have?

are any of you interested in seeing if we can upgrade the server to Spawn

i dont know what the hell its called but likew where you respond once the person who killed you dies

it in my opininon would be alot better
    I don't want to be server advertising, but that is the exact setup [smuT] uses. I like ours way better, but I do enjoy the challenge the smuT server offers over ours. It makes the match more careless, you don't care as much about dying as you would now. I prefer real GG deathmatch over the spawn stuff. That is a whole hell of a lot faster, and tons of fun I might add.

7. Default

Thats how I played GG before I started playing on ibis. I thought every server was like that. I found it a lot more fun. It ends up more even. (ie god like players don't own all the time.)

Is it going to happen to the Ibis GG server? Probably not. Too many people like it the way it is.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Thats how I played GG before I started playing on ibis. I thought every server was like that. I found it a lot more fun. It ends up more even. (ie god like players don't own all the time.)

Is it going to happen to the Ibis GG server? Probably not. Too many people like it the way it is.
    It just makes it seem more even, when in reality it is not.

9. Default

Eh, its my opinion. It is the main reason why I don't like playing ibis gg.

yea wel i mean it is just a suggesntion that i think a majority would enjoy

i dont like palying in other servers because im used to having admin privledges haha