Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

1. Default The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Recently got addicted to it again.. Modding is fun.

Anyone else play?.. Is it even for Steam? Ah, whatever.. This is where we talk about games anyways.

Here's a video of my character and stuff. Her name is Seranthrah.. She is a destroyer of worlds.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 03-31-2010 at 02:10 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Your way late.
    -MBP

3. Default

I know.. I used to play on 360 way before I even knew what CS:S was.

By the way, did your CS:S ever get fixed?
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 03-31-2010 at 02:27 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

I sometimes play it though I was always more attracted to Morrowind.

5. Default

Morrowind and Daggerfall ruined Oblivion for me. It was just.. subpar to their standards.

6. Default

yeah, i played morrowind on xbox (orig.) and i recently picked it up for cheapsoies (over christmas) on steam for modding if i ever get arround to it.

i got oblivion on steam, and i got to say it kinda blows compared to morrowind.

i might get back into it eventually, but seriously? it's way too in-your-face w/ the whole open ended shit. plus, it's nowhere near as simple to become powerful as it was in morrowind.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

The reason I don't like Morrowind as much is probably because I played it when I didn't know how to read.. So the whole game to me was steal everything, place stuff randomly in a boat house after killing someone for it, and run around in circles killing stuff. I installed it the other day to try and replay it, and after playing Oblivion, the graphics get to me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The reason I don't like Morrowind as much is probably because I played it when I didn't know how to read.. So the whole game to me was steal everything, place stuff randomly in a boat house after killing someone for it, and run around in circles killing stuff. I installed it the other day to try and replay it, and after playing Oblivion, the graphics get to me.
    ahhhh, see, i don't like the graphics in oblivion. i hate all of the changes they made to oblivion (single blades skill...fast travel (i want my mother fucking stilt striders back!) lockpicking minigame...) except for one single thing: the little mark on items you steal. that's really useful, although there's not much to steal to begin with unlike in morrowind
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Being able to travel in Morrowind via jumping was pretty cool. Using the console to set your athletics to like 1000 then going craaazy. It was a good time =P
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

10. Default

I don't believe there is a cancel button for resting in Morrowind when you tell it to "Rest until healed." I set my health to like, 20k once or some incredibly high number and went to fight things way above my level.. Tried to rest and ended up waiting 3 hours for the game to finish healing me. I didn't know about task manager back then.. Let alone how to even read the game.

@Aco Mods. 'Nuff said.