Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zero Comprehension

1. Default

I think Z is seeing you are causing problems in the forums. hence the many multipule threads about your brother and his friend always kicking you down. Grow up and fucking kick the shit outta them both if they are that much of a problem. Your taking your home problems in reality and spreading into the digital world. Keep the two seperate and kick your brothers ass.. dont come onto the forums or the digital world and whine to us FuCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IN REALITY DUDE....

You know that nothing is going to be done on the net so take it into real life where YOU can do something about it... I highly doubt Z is gonna come over to your place and say "YOUR FUCKING BANNED FROM REALITY NOW GTFO" Z doesnt own the real world bud BUT you know dual and NYS so stop spreading your problems to the forums and leave that shit at home where it began.

P.S I dont personaly have a problem with you but the fact you were hacking
    b4 makes me not trust you. And if that could be put on a resume would make others not trust you. So have a good life and deal with your brother and his friend.

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

2. Default

Closed. The only point of this thread is to flame.