Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dear Comic, One Final Thought For You.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    mygot?
    a group of 1337 f@g h@x3rs

2. Default

a clan of hackers to be more specific.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    a clan of hackers to be more specific.
    I like my explanation better but i think the word clan works well.

4. Default

wow, big sucker too.

i just saw their forums. 63000+ members. shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

if you don't know who myg0t is, uninstall CS. Dealt with them since 1.5.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    if you don't know who myg0t is, uninstall CS. Dealt with them since 1.5.
    I just don't understand why people hack. There is no point, you are cheating. It can't be fun unless you love getting banned.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I just don't understand why people hack. There is no point, you are cheating. It can't be fun unless you love getting banned.
    They do it basically to give grief to the CS community. They also mic spam like a mother fucker and crash servers. Their basically the first griefer clans in CS along with the hacking. They say they do it to show how "flawed" CS is, but since Steam and source kicked in, it has tightened up the so called "flaws" they argue about. Now it's purely for griefing. I remember having to ban about 20 of them from the Girlz server in 1.6. They are just a headache.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

I remember taking care of my first myg0t griefer. It was awesome.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

9. Default

myg0t mostly loves to make people rage. I do find some of their videos on youtube a lesson in why I love to find them and ban them. I think in my 4 years of CS:S, I have banned about 40 of them. They aren't nearly as prevalent as they used to be.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    myg0t mostly loves to make people rage. I do find some of their videos on youtube a lesson in why I love to find them and ban them. I think in my 4 years of CS:S, I have banned about 40 of them. They aren't nearly as prevalent as they used to be.
    Does that mean me?