Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Comic, One Final Thought For You.

1. Default Dear Comic, One Final Thought For You.

~~~~NOTE~~~~ I Apologize for this but I feel like one final thing wont be all that bad.

Comic I want you to read this very carefully.

You claim zero's reasons for banning you make no sense?
    Well he claims to have banned you on the grounds that you were avoiding the VAC protection system and that you had multiple accounts in which you hacked.
    Note: He never specifies a game you hacked on in his ban post.

This is true. I know for a fact you have multiple steam accounts for various games.
    For example. : At least 1 or more VAC Banned MW2 Accounts.
    2 L4D2 Accounts NON-VAC Banned
    Multiple CS:S Accounts. VAC Ban's not mentioned.

He banned you on the grounds that you hacked. Period.
    He doesn't care which game he only cares that you hacked, got caught, and were banned. Then decided to make a new account and hack again. Implying the fact that you were a hacker prone to avoid VAC and not let it stop you from hacking and playing games.

He banned you for those reason which lead into another reason
    He doesn't want a hacker, previous or current, playing on his server because of the bad reputation it will give IBIS. Furthermore, He doesn't have any 100% proof you don't still hack.

And One final reason was mentioned in your latest thread. Your tearing the IBIS community apart with this whole issue. Your making the forum members and admin's take sides in the matter and that's simply unfair.

Oh and one other thing.
    I appreciate that you completely ignored me on Steam chat when I tried to explain this to you while trying to get me to take off my above post.
    I especially appreciate the fact that you said "ok, i'll use some logic right now. Bye" and proceeded to block me.
    By the way. I can tell you this for a fact. Profanity will NOT side with you on this matter and will probably do something against you.

Good job causing horror on the IBIS community and in another seperate community. I hope your ignorant self is happy with all the chaos it's caused.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PronoiaST View Post
    ~~~~NOTE~~~~ I Apologize for this but I feel like one final thing wont be all that bad.

Comic I want you to read this very carefully.

You claim zero's reasons for banning you make no sense?
    Well he claims to have banned you on the grounds that you were avoiding the VAC protection system and that you had multiple accounts in which you hacked.
    Note: He never specifies a game you hacked on in his ban post.

This is true. I know for a fact you have multiple steam accounts for various games.
    For example. : At least 1 or more VAC Banned MW2 Accounts.
    2 L4D2 Accounts NON-VAC Banned
    Multiple CS:S Accounts. VAC Ban's not mentioned.

He banned you on the grounds that you hacked. Period.
    He doesn't care which game he only cares that you hacked, got caught, and were banned. Then decided to make a new account and hack again. Implying the fact that you were a hacker prone to avoid VAC and not let it stop you from hacking and playing games.

He banned you for those reason which lead into another reason
    He doesn't want a hacker, previous or current, playing on his server because of the bad reputation it will give IBIS. Furthermore, He doesn't have any 100% proof you don't still hack.

And One final reason was mentioned in your latest thread. Your tearing the IBIS community apart with this whole issue. Your making the forum members and admin's take sides in the matter and that's simply unfair.

Oh and one other thing.
    I appreciate that you completely ignored me on Steam chat when I tried to explain this to you while trying to get me to take off my above post.
    I especially appreciate the fact that you said "ok, i'll use some logic right now. Bye" and proceeded to block me.
    By the way. I can tell you this for a fact. Profanity will NOT side with you on this matter and will probably do something against you.

Good job causing horror on the IBIS community and in another seperate community. I hope your ignorant self is happy with all the chaos it's caused.
    first off, he was fine in wcs. i completely understand zero's actions and decision however, and support him completely.

second, who the fuck are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I would also like to add that some players such as anyone with a mygot tag are perma banned on sight even if they do nothing. This is purely off the association with that tag and hacking.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I would also like to add that some players such as anyone with a mygot tag are perma banned on sight even if they do nothing. This is purely off the association with that tag and hacking.
    If I may ask Zero. What is a Mygot tag? :S ...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Zero check your mail......expect a phone call

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by COMIC View Post
    Zero check your mail......expect a phone call
    comic, this is enough.

for fucks sake dude. honestly, enough is enough. you were banned for being a hacker. i'm not saying you are now, but because you were. yes, it is bullshit that dual invited you here, then came after you. but unfortunately because of your history you'll be watched carefully and sometimes kicked out wherever you go online. now, i respect you as a player, you're pretty fun to play against, but i'm quickly losing respect for you out of game. what you're doing is known as throwing a tantrum.

zero decided to ban you not because of how you acted, but because of your past actions. you fuck up once, it'll follow you the rest of your life. if you are sent to jail for some violent crime, that doesn't get erased simply because you say "i don't do that anymore" or "i only did that to a certain minority group, but never to people of your racial type" (yes, the minority is MW2 and the other is CS:S)...you're still not going to be trusted
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Well with that he got himself banned from the forums.

8. Default

did you get anything in email from him?

virus scan it first, and download it to flash drive then open the file on a non-web and server connected machine

and how does he have your number? i suppose a whois, but th number listed is for the data center?

9. Default

No, he was referring to pm.

10. Default

ah, and...the call?