Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hi

1. Default

I was back around then, but I don't remember you.

Welcome back anyway.

2. Default

Welcome back.. Person of which I have never seen before.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Wb nix. long time no see...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

sup rape! yeah man been awhile, so is the pub like dead? every time im in its jus 1 other person and some bots

add me mindspin83

5. Default

Hi, WB
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

yea the pub is pretty dead, there are still a few that play on it, i would be one of them if not for my horrible connection and being 5000mi away from the states... hit me up in febuary, ill be back home and in the pub.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

hi i joined a few months ago. Far as pub being dead.......... kinda, alot of the regulars get together for an hour or so an play a few matches every other day or so.

9. Default

Just be careful of inthebutt, he tends to camp. But he shouldn't be a problem once you get the hang of it. haha

Oh and welcome (back).
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

Welcome to the IBIS Community!