Thread: Reporting hacker potentially crashing server

i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

Angry Reporting hacker potentially crashing server

My name : Cyber Pwner
    Position: Admin on IBIS server
    Alleged hacker steam id: STEAM_0:0:29690193
    nickname: something that contains "IMA ... cowwwwwwwww"
    WHY :
    He started out by teamkilling everyone , and spamming the chat with some random commands like rank , !rank and !admin and whatnot.
    Then he started cursing such as using the "N" word.
    and when i confronted him, he said : "I play for REALZZZ"
    and i have tried to kick him, he always came back,
    I tried Banning him, but the command would not execute against him in any way or form, even tried to ban his Steam ID, the command wouldnt work, and the server would crash and i loose connection to it. And this happened for 2 maps straight, crash included, and whenever i rejoin he is always there...
    he should be permanently banned from any IBIS server as a potential threat, and reported to STEAM if possible.

Witnesses:
    "newman's own" : STEAM_0:1:19755314
    "Riker" : STEAM_0:1:12544400
    "The Moustached Italian" STEAM)0:1:3834592
    and others but i believe thats enough

NOTES:
    I have created a vote at that point in order to ask players whether they confirm that he needs to be kicked/banned for ruining the game, everyone voted YES , INCLUDING HIM (cowww)... clearly he is trying to play the admins...
    Also, i have banned many before, so i am sure of my methods...
    Thank you for the help.
    Cyber Pwner.

2. Default

using console didn't work?

that's weird
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

what server was this?

i can't find that steamID in any of the 3 stat lists
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what server was this?

i can't find that steamID in any of the 3 stat lists
    You have to score at least 5 kills to have your stats on the server. It was GG.

i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

It was GG, and yes i always run everything from the console.... and i cant really recall whether that player got more than 5 kills... because he team killed a lot...
    thanks for the help... after like 3 maps , he didnt show anymore...but this is just for future reference.

6. Default

I think thats the same guy from about 3 days ago who did the same shit on either 5/4 or 5/5 at around 9:50 ish