Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Hey there :)

  1. Default Hey there :)

    I'm Ashley, I have been playing on Ibis zombie mod for around 6 months, before on someone elses steam name but now I have my own. I just applied for admin this morning and right now i'm working really hard to get my rank under 100, im at 141 right now so hopefully it wont be too much longer lol

    Oh and I love beachstrike, 4 corners, desert fortress, roy ship, underground escape, and elevator escape

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I'm Ashley, I have been playing on Ibis zombie mod for around 6 months, before on someone elses steam name but now I have my own. I just applied for admin this morning and right now i'm working really hard to get my rank under 100, im at 141 right now so hopefully it wont be too much longer lol

    Oh and I love beachstrike, 4 corners, desert fortress, roy ship, underground escape, and elevator escape
    I love playing you, welcome

  3. Default

    spasm, nice word choice

    xen, zm is nowhere near as good as it was. the zombies used to be so much stronger, now their knockback's through the roof so their threat level's diminished like crazy. welcome to ibis all the same. look forward to seeing you in server some time. the best maps btw are zm_churchofmint, zm_scrapyard, and zm_westwood
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  4. Default

    Oh, after admin goes through do i have to write ibis after my name?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Oh, after admin goes through do i have to write ibis after my name?
    You will get instructions with the email from ZERO on what to do...


    and..


    Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

    A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

    If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>








  6. Default

    Hello to all three of you!

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    spasm, nice word choice

    xen, zm is nowhere near as good as it was. the zombies used to be so much stronger, now their knockback's through the roof so their threat level's diminished like crazy. welcome to ibis all the same. look forward to seeing you in server some time. the best maps btw are zm_churchofmint, zm_scrapyard, and zm_westwood
    haha my mind got ahead of my typing

  8. Default

    welcome

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  9. Default

    Hey! I think I let you into my cade earlier today on desert fortress. Welcome to the forums!
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

  10. #10

    Default

    Hello. Welcome to Drama Center.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •