Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The safety dance!!!!

1. Default The safety dance!!!!

so there we were on zm_desert_fortress when the safety dance song came on over the mic. Well we all know ZM isn't safe.... UNLESS UR A ROCKIN ZOMBIE BABY!!!!

So we have a rave party!!.. lets just say the humans survived...

Yeah it was truly awesome.

3. Default

The only reason I'm not in this video is because I was the sole survivor as everyone around me was killed, and I was backed into a corner at the last 10 seconds and was able to hold it off and won the round.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The only reason I'm not in this video is because I was the sole survivor as everyone around me was killed, and I was backed into a corner at the last 10 seconds and was able to hold it off and won the round.
    Sometimes it pays to get tagged....

I couldn't get the demo to work last night but when I read James backed into a corner and held off the zombies for the last 10 seconds I started laughing in class. I see it in my head like this. Zombie and humans dancing at disco. At 15 seconds said zombie starts slashing people. James then backs into corner with p90 and holds off zombies.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

James neglected to mention that within the last remaining seconds I got into his cade long enough to tag someone who then proceeded to stand in a corner fingerin their own asshole or James never would have lived and could have joined us.

7. Default

No, after you died after killing one of the guys next to me, more zombies came in, killed the guy on the other side, and I was able to get like 3-4 kills since I didn't have to reload. Mostly because they couldn't get over the shelves that I was occasionally shooting, and shooting the zombies out of the room when they got in. But overall, it was a fun round, for both of us.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Lmfao.
    that owned.

9. Default

God I laughed my ass off.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default Lmfao!

I'm so glad i was able to help guys lol, great time