Thread: Barricading fans with L4D2!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Barricading fans with L4D2!

I figured out a way to create barricades in L4D2.. Check it out if you want.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 04-23-2010 at 08:46 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

huh, i wish i had l4d2. i have the first one, but not the second...and the first one is boring now
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I figured out a way to create barricades in L4D2.. Check it out if you want.

wow that was a sweet ass video, loved the music, nice job.

4. Default

Here's the song if you want it.
    Attached Files

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Lovely. I have both L4D's but the second one runs at about 10FPS which is borderline unplayable for a FPS.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Lovely. I have both L4D's but the second one runs at about 10FPS which is borderline unplayable for a FPS.
    I just don't see how you get 10 fps on the 2nd but not first...meybe a setting or sumthing?

7. Default

My FPS isn't much better. I used to have everything on high, but I had a 1000x800 monitor or something, and upgraded to 1600x900.. That dropped my FPS from 80 to 30 on average. The program I used to record the videos dropped it even more..

Oh yeah, uploaded a second video.