Thread: Introduction

1. Arrow Introduction

This forum is the public discussion forum for the UK Anime club. Members who want to create topics viewable to the public can make threads here.

For those of you wondering what this is let me explain. IBIS Gaming is teaming up with the University of Kentucky amine club to help bring in some diversity into our community. When the new website goes up I was hoping to do some articles on anime anyways and so this is a great way to help grow the community. You may not see much activity in here until the fall semester starts up but it my hope that these forums will not only help the UK Anime club grow but also enrich our overall community.

2. Default

only univ. kentucky?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Yes, I am an officer of the UK Anime Club and am in charge of the website. I am building them a new website from scratch and also creating this section in the forums for club use.

4. Default

ahh. i see. so this is kinda like a seperate forum for them to use? got it. you can delete these posts if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Well this section is however people are welcome to make threads here that relate back to the club. The other forum labeled Anime Discussions is geared for everyone and I encourage all current users to feel free to post up

6. Default

Fancy avatar pic and all this annoying signature sh*t to come... (I hate how many d*mn forum profiles I've had to fill out >_<)

...But this shiny green text and all the incoherent rambling and jargon that makes it up comes from none other than Sean!