Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Mega Anime Watch List

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Impossible, b/c Minami-ke was one of the best series ever and anyone that does not like it will be banned form the servers. As they do not want to be banned they therefore must like Minami-ke. Not to mention that Minami-ke has some of the best characters ever
    i plead the third ammendment
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

It sucks.....LOL
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

whatever happened to hitman anyway? he just suddenly disappeared one day.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

wtf is Minami-ke i have never seen or heard about it?

5. Default

Here is everything you need to know. First a clip from the greatest male character in an anime:

Now here is an example of how the show works:

Note that this show may require an appreciation for Japanese situational humor. If you do not have that you should watch this show in infinite loops until you do.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Here is everything you need to know. First a clip from the greatest male character in an anime:

Now here is an example of how the show works:

Note that this show may require an appreciation for Japanese situational humor. If you do not have that you should watch this show in infinite loops until you do.
    who is the guy who you were talking about in first one b/c it was kinda kreepy but second one was funny

7. Default

Hosaka is a character you will understand if u watch the series. He is a secondary character that showed up every so often and you will find funny once it is set up. But if you liked the second clip than you will really enjoy the show.

8. Unhappy

i watched a few episodes now and that guy who you think is great is a weirdo. hes kinda scary in a weird way
    Last edited by taz1stP; 03-04-2011 at 07:27 AM.

9. Default

Is anyone else watching Star Driver?
    What do you guys think of it?
    I'm enjoying the story so far and maiden's songs are pretty cool.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kyperioth View Post
    Is anyone else watching Star Driver?
    What do you guys think of it?
    I'm enjoying the story so far and maiden's songs are pretty cool.
    Star Driver Kagayaki no Takuto?
    i'm sorry, i can't watch any anime where the mecha's name is "Cybuddy"