View Poll Results: Kitsune, Wolfen, or Neko?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kitsune

8 50.00%
  • Wolfen

9 56.25%
  • Neko

9 56.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kitsunes, Wolfens, or Nekos?

1. Default Kitsunes, Wolfens, or Nekos?

In honor of the new Anime section, and out of curiosity created by boredom, I've created this poll. (Didn't think I'd do it, did you?)

Kitsunes, wolfens, and nekos.. Hate them? Like them? Share your opinions and pictures!

Three examples below in the order mentioned, left to right.
    Attached Images

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I love how you can select multiple options rofl. However nekos are usually best although this is more of a color preference. Purple just looks cuter most of the time over red or white.

3. Default

So fox girls, wolf girls, or cat girls. I just lumped them all together as cat girls, and for the most part I enjoy them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

All of the above. I find them all very cute.

5. Default

Wolfens <3..

And yes, you can select multiple options because I know it's very hard to choose. D=

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Wolfens <3..
    And that was the only reason why I liked Spice and Wolf.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    So fox girls, wolf girls, or cat girls. I just lumped them all together as cat girls, and for the most part I enjoy them all.
    just fyi but wolfs are = dogs...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

real women > furries

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Loka, these aren't furries. If they were furries they'd be raping us all in strange, unimaginably horrifying ways.

And here's a dog girl.. They're a bit more rare and scruffy looking than wolves.
    Attached Images

10. Default

Definitly Kitsunes but Nekos are also cute.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'