Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SONIC Fails Again!!

1. Default SONIC Fails Again!!

Sonic, I thought you grew up a bit, evidently I was wrong... You are not an ADMIN, and with any luck and sensible administration, you will never be an ADMIN again because shit like this..........

20: STEAM_0:1:20734787 [cIe]Holy Sonic|rq<33f10=admin

after being warned and asked REPEATEDLY to remove the ADMIN part of your name was unsuccessful falling on deaf ears and/or defiant ears had no impact you got an hour off to think about it.

Next time you will not be so fortunate!

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Sonic, I thought you grew up a bit, evidently I was wrong... You are not an ADMIN, and with any luck and sensible administration, you will never be an ADMIN again because shit like this..........

20: STEAM_0:1:20734787 [cIe]Holy Sonic|rq<33f10=admin

after being warned and asked REPEATEDLY to remove the ADMIN part of your name was unsuccessful falling on deaf ears and/or defiant ears had no impact you got an hour off to think about it.

Next time you will not be so fortunate!

DED
    Dead, I never had IBIS.A, so what does that matter....

I talked to James, he said I was aloud to have it, if I wasn't claiming I was a ibis admin, and I never CLAIMED it.

AND FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME how I VIOLATED THE ToS, and why YOU DID NOT FUCKING CHANGE MY NAME YOU HAD THE FUCKING COMMAND TO DO IT.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

By having admin in your name and not being an admin anymore your in fact imitating one and thus can be technically banned for that.

and can you do something about your sig? its taking up more than half the page it seems.

4. Default

also, the whole f10=admin part is a real asshat thing to do
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

you don't need 2 claim to be an admin... if you have the admin tag on you're clearly giving the illusion you are 1.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

well this leads me to the question, what of those who are admins on other servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Last time I checked "IBIS.A" was the tag for admins.

Clearly "ADMIN" is not the correct spelling of the tag. Unless they changed the order of the alphabet when I wasn't looking.

8. Default

true, true, stars...but i believe sonic is not.

also, sonic, you know you got the wrong tag right? the name changed from [cie] a while ago
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I read that as f10=admin. I doubt that's trying to impersonate an admin. You could probably ask him to change his name by trying to crash people's CS. Otherwise the whole admin part in his name doesn't warrant impersonation of an admin.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

I said it wasn't against the rules unless people were mistaking you for an actual admin, and even if they weren't, you shouldn't do it.

The ban is up by now, though both of you should realize that this has been a pointless conflictual event that has conspired between the two of you.

People say F10=A lot of things, but we don't all ban them, do we, Dennis? Here's the command to change someone's name: ma_cexec "SteamID" name "Name-to-be". Works wonders for people with unnamed.

And Sonic, newcomers could mistake the name and think you actually were an admin, which would be violating one of the rules. If an admin suggests that you take it off, you probably should. They've either got the best intentions for IBIS at heart, or are completely irrational. If it's the second one, then bring it to the forums. That isn't the case though.

Closed.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 04-24-2010 at 02:10 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.