Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I HATE -=Pręăsh=- ΩωnεĐ!!!

1. Unhappy I HATE -=Pręăsh=- ΩωnεĐ!!!

Man! I hate this -=Pręăsh=- ΩωnεĐ dude...he is such haxx player! Him on Vagabond there isnt even a point in trying unless you have Wolfenstinger on your team! I swear he uses PC steroids!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Owned View Post
    Man! I hate this -=Pręăsh=- ΩωnεĐ dude...he is such haxx player! Him on Vagabond there isnt even a point in trying unless you have Wolfenstinger on your team! I swear he uses PC steroids!
    Hello Owned, Meet my Athena

3. Default

Attached Images

yea.... umm...

And neither is the Wolfenstinger Fan Base, Member count - 1.

5. Default

i agree owned needs to stop his uber haxors or borats going to have to kick his butt like usual :P

6. Default

I like the preash clan... and none of them are that difficult to kill... I'm quite sure a scrim of ibis vs. Preash would prove to be a good scrim... remember... EVERY race has a Ying to it's Yang... try leveling your other races and you'll find that this is true...

Owned is as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy description of Earth... Harmless... with which was later revised to read... Mostly Harmly...

So as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy has clearly written on the cover of the book... DON'T PANIC!

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

I don't get it?

I dislike people in the Preash clan, they're all dick-faces.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"Its easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

now now, not everyone is. only a few. the majority are just fine.

they might be the ususal blend of snooty, uptight wcs players, but nothing wrong w/ that
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    I like the preash clan... and none of them are that difficult to kill... I'm quite sure a scrim of ibis vs. Preash would prove to be a good scrim... remember... EVERY race has a Ying to it's Yang... try leveling your other races and you'll find that this is true...

Owned is as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy description of Earth... Harmless... with which was later revised to read... Mostly Harmly...

So as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy has clearly written on the cover of the book... DON'T PANIC!
    note to chronic/rogue out of all of ibis, pretty much vlad and myself are the only ones who play wcs... not to mention a wcs scrim? LOLOLOLOL

unless you were suggesting a regular scrim in which case i bet it would be a pretty interesting match

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

10. Default

first, masta also plays wcs often, second, zero does too, and about the regular scrim you guys have two proffesional awp whores, so there's no point
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?