Thread: Shodan 4/20/10 ?

1. Question Shodan 4/20/10 ?

Name in Game: Cant remember the username yesterday but I usually play as SHODAN
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18249649
    Who banned you: ?
    When: last night (on 4/20/10)
    Where:zmod
    Why banned: I have no idea. I have been playing this server for several weeks now and yesterday I joined and played a little and then I got an error of some sort and it disconnected me and I couldn't rejoin the server (ping was 1000+) and I just tried to join right now and it says Im banned.

Other/Reason to unban: You can ask the admin Bladetwinswords on the zmod server about me, I dont cause trouble on the server. I dont have problems with anyone and I dont start anything so I dont understand why this happened. I hope it was a mistake or something.

lol yeah shodan is a norm and a good player. it may have been a server thing too man.

3. Default

thanks for the vouch 'perry the platypus.
    Last edited by SHODAN; 04-21-2010 at 04:13 PM.

4. Default

I will say that I have had ZERO problems with SHODAN at all (though his mic thingy can get a little eerie) I am guessing that the console banned him.

no prob lol.

6. Default

Can somebody update me?

7. Default

if nobody comes forward to say why they banned you by tomorrow, ill unban you.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

8. Default

I dont mean to nag but Im still banned

9. Default

unbanned

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. General George S. Patton

10. Default

lss?

what be lss?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?