Thread: Łoνє Dr. Boggner*4/24/10*16:30

1. Default Łoνє Dr. Boggner*4/24/10*16:30

Name in Game: Łoνє Dr. Boggner
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:8787992
    Who banned you: Mikeyrevile
    When: 4/24/10 at 16:30
    Where: Zombie MOD server
    Why banned: He told me not to 'nade his cade'. I threw a grenade at a zombie away from his barricade and accidentally breached it. Simple mistake but he blew it way out proportion going on to call me a faggot and other trash before he banned me. That server and the GG server are my two outsources for unloading after all my Marine Corps. garbage. So if we could get this resolved soon it would be much appreciated.

2. Default

You broke a cade. Which is against the rules. Read the rules. He gave you a warning. It's probably a 1 hour ban. Serve it and deal with it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Agreed its not perma come back in an hour or two. In the meantime, play this. Guarenteed once you break the addiction to this you will be unbanned. http://games.adultswim.com/robot-uni...line-game.html

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    agreed its not perma come back in an hour or two. In the meantime, play this. Guarenteed once you break the addiction to this you will be unbanned.
    ...and live in harmony harmony oh love!

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    ...and live in harmony harmony oh love!
    Always, I wanna be with you....

6. Default

Open your eyes, I see that, your eyes are open.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?