Thread: Zm chaos

Default Zm chaos

omfg i played for 1 hour and within that one hour like 13 people cade broke, and well broke just about every rule there is from !zteleing away from zombies to useing the N word

its unbearable, i need a 6 man team of admins to takle this opposing force

(kinda like inglorious basturds, only its to clense ZM of nooblets)

2. Default

lol, summer.

by then, i'll have a job (hopefully) and a few others will be back. then me, you, blade, this "other", and maybe panda are going to clean house in there.

fuck yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I would have been there, but I was busy carrying a couple 40 pound bags of rock around at a time.

Last night I had time to play, and it was fairly decent. But what do you expect? Its Saturday. I just don't like how Source Mod changed some of the smaller aspects of ZM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Source mod made the game work to good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

I miss being an admin on the server.

6. Default

Christmas, add me on Steam again.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

aweeeee christmas awww haha

i miss the good ol days

ima try ZM today see you around