Thread: Glitching..

1. Default Glitching..

In wcs glitching flying races "like santa" has been pronounced ok in the server. I know this was Zero who said it was aloud but i find it makes the races to op, and its glitching and should be aloud, because it defeats the whole purpose of Die Xonvert, you get a major speed boost for 7 seconds when maxed, but when people glitch santa its faster then that and its for ever. i dont think it should be be aloud

2. Default

I don't rely on a crutch like that to be good, and shame others who do.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

3. Default

i agree maybe zero should look into this with like 7 people glitching at once its impossible and frustrating

4. Default

zero has recently come out to say that it's allowable to glitch the flyer races. however, i'm saying it is still illiegal for said races to hold guns/use guns while "glitching" or flying (obvious exceptions are archmage and santa, magician too)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Thats what I mean, what B()rat said. One person still annoying but not as bad, but when theres like 7 people doing it and they all have an auto shotty you really cant do anything, if you freeze them with Athenas spear then they will get out of it quickly because they have so much speed. Or like Acolyte said mabe they should be able to gliitch but not have a gun out with it.. it still makes a good knife race with all the nades.

6. Default

no no, santa is allowed to have a gun, because it's not taken away.

the others lose their weapon when they start flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

hahah i know what you mean, what i ment was if your gonna glitch it then you SHOULDN'T be able to have your gun. It would still be useful for like getting around a map quicker. Not naming any names here but KITTY glitches it all the time and its hard to kill him with a race with out freeze.