Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm A nEwB

1. Smile I'm A nEwB

hello i am new i just ordered an admin thought i would introduce myself.

2. Default

Words of advise:

1. Do not go all simple
    2. Do not thing you are king shit because you have admin
    3. Have fun

And welcome to the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

...this one's going to be a blast.

should we start a pool? if he acts in server like the retard he's coming off as here...my money's on around 2 months...and that's generous

edit: and by introducing yourself you meant post a string of emoticons to demonstrate the extent of your intelligence? how old are you, 10? never seen smilies before? or is it the story of your life given to us in forum-style interpretive dance? if so, then i kinda feel bad for you.

you started off life as an emo, then either shot someone or got shot at, confronted your inner darkness, lost and started shooting at things, took some ritalin or lithium or something, started laughing, became stupid, somehow managed to purchase another gun and went on a rampage again, admired your work, got hit by a log someone you insulted earlier drops on you, becomes so retarded you don't know any better than to be happy, and finally return to being emo. fur fucks sake, i didn't know they let people from where you come from (read, insane asylilums/ suicide watch places) play violent games or go online. did you escape? or are you actually allowed contact with the outsode world? if it's the first, let me know which police department to contact, and if its the second, let me know the name of your supervisor so i can get them fired for letting someone like you out in the light of day.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 04-25-2010 at 01:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

should we start a pool? if he acts in server like the retard he's coming off as here...my money's on around 2 months...and that's generous

edit: and by introducing yourself you meant post a string of emoticons to demonstrate the extent of your intelligence? how old are you, 10? never seen smilies before? or is it the story of your life given to us in forum-style interpretive dance? if so, then i kinda feel bad for you.

you started off life as an emo, then either shot someone or got shot at, confronted your inner darkness, lost and started shooting at things, took some ritalin or lithium or something, started laughing, became stupid, somehow managed to purchase another gun and went on a rampage again, admired your work, got hit by a log someone you insulted earlier drops on you, becomes so retarded you don't know any better than to be happy, and finally return to being emo. fur fucks sake, i didn't know they let people from where you come from (read, insane asylilums/ suicide watch places) play violent games or go online. did you escape? or are you actually allowed contact with the outsode world? if it's the first, let me know which police department to contact, and if its the second, let me know the name of your supervisor so i can get them fired for letting someone like you out in the light of day.
    ...Really man? Just let it go.

5. Default

Hold on your a noob, you just found this place and ordered admin?

Does anyone else see history repeating itself again?

6. Default

This one was in Section 8 long before this post so I'm not gonna say it :P
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Zero and Jigsaw should REALLY start screening admins
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

Even I know better not to spam smilies. This guy probably stole his mom's credit card to buy admin.

9. Default

Wouldn't surprise me and they really need to start screening admins.

10. Default

wow, i just re-read what i wrote. holy shit, not sleeping for a long time sure produces a certain degree of...creativity. frankly i'm impressed, and proud of myself for that one. i doubt i could have posted something like that when i was fully awake
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?