Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: I just finished...

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    Strike witches.... i spend the entire time wondering why the girls weren't wearing any pants or skirts, just panties....
    They are technically bloomers. And they fly, too! What's not to like?
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

2. Default

i just finished Eureka Seven.

holy fuck. good series.

and renton's one of the luckyest men in the world. he seriously just won big time. spending a year or two off alone w/ a winged-fairy-ckick, while his grandfather looks after the kids? high fives for him!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Too bad actually as if you had waited OZC would have finished the 1080p version...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Too bad actually as if you had waited OZC would have finished the 1080p version...
    ...what?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Black Rock Shooter... was pretty good

succesful troll is succesful!!!