Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I just finished...

1. Default

The Tower of DRUAGA -the Aegis of URUK-

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/T..._of_URUK-/info

Probably my second or third favorite anime.. Samurai Champloo, Soul Eater, then this. Good comedy, great story and setting.. Reminds me of 8bit from nuklearpower.com almost.. Onto the second season!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Looks pretty cool, also why have you not posted a list up yet?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea that would probably be best. I wanted to make this thread less structured than the other one I made so that people can make regular posts and are free to update as they wish.
    Ok, I'll make a thread that is structured around this idea and try to list as many anime as I can in that fashion. I'll just copy these posts and delete them to free up thread the place them in their respective place.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The Tower of DRUAGA -the Aegis of URUK-

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/T..._of_URUK-/info

Probably my second or third favorite anime.. Samurai Champloo, Soul Eater, then this. Good comedy, great story and setting.. Reminds me of 8bit from nuklearpower.com almost.. Onto the second season!
    Theres a movie of this on funimation.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Theres a movie of this on funimation.
    Give me a link then. I love the series.. Season two is out too.. Gotta watch that..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

There is no The Tower of DRUAGA movie. Where did you get that info master?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Minami-ke: Okawari

Continuation from season 1. You really see the two younger sisters go though a change. Just like the first season this one is also a great watch.
    Last edited by ZERO; 04-27-2010 at 07:09 PM.

8. Default

uhhh, zero?

the animenewsnetwork server just pwned you and your attempt to image link
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    There is no The Tower of DRUAGA movie. Where did you get that info master?

I could of swore I saw a trailer for that anime on youtube.

And I just finished.

Time of Eve

In the not too distant future androids have come into common usage. Rikuo, who has taken robots for granted for his entire life, one day discovers that Sammy, his home android, has been acting independently and coming and going on her own. He finds a strange phrase recorded in her activity log, "Are you enjoying the Time of Eve?". He, along with his friend Masaki, traces Sammy's movements and finds an unusual cafe, "The Time of Eve". Nagi, the waitress, informs them that the cafe's main rule is to not discriminate between humans and androids. Within the cafe androids do not display their status rings, and, when patrons depart, the door is automatically locked for two minutes to prevent someone from following them to discover their true nature.

The first few episodes involve conversations between Rikuo (usually accompanied by Masaki) and the cafe regulars: the bubbly Akiko, child Chie and her elderly guardian, the lovers Koji and Rina, and others. These conversations make frequent allusion to Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics, often highlighting surprising interpretations of those laws, some of which form apparent loopholes. The overarching plot involves the beginnings of independence displayed by the androids, what they do with that independence within the bounds of the three laws, and what motivates them. Secondary plots involve the individual stories of each android the protagonists encounter in the cafe, and how they come to discover which patrons are androids and which are not.

I recommend this anime alot since. The downside i found of this anime was that it was only 6 episodes and the episodes were rather short.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by mastercheff; 04-27-2010 at 04:21 PM.

10. Default

There is a trailer.. For both season 1 and 2.. Not for a movie.