Thread: I just finished...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Arrow I just finished...

Title says it all simply list the series you just finished. Maybe others want to check it out or you want to have a record of when you finished it. Either way it is a fun way to keep tabs on who is completing what

I will start off:
    Toaru Majutsu no Index: I actually finished this yesterday but I will put it in this post to get us started

2. Default

Minami-ke

It was a fun and funny series with a lot of slice of life comedy. I look forward to watching the next season.

3. Default

I guess Ill start with the most recent thing I finished.

I just finished Soul Eater
    It was good and had lots of potential, there were so many concept that if they ran with them, it could have been possibly one of the best animes ever made, however they were limited. The production had to follow the Manga, yet not (its still going on) so there is a fake ending(it did kick ass but Maka transforming there was so god damn shonen cliche it wasnt funny) It delved very far into the thought of what fear is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Also stars why not make that image actually show up in your sig? I know you do not have nearly as much as mine but it is still worth showing...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also stars why not make that image actually show up in your sig? I know you do not have nearly as much as mine but it is still worth showing...
    It wont show for some reason, is it because its dynamic?

Its coded like so
    Code:

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Edit: err wtf? so the code works if I post it in the [code] but not im my sig?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Just take the first part everything between the [img] tags, I will just fix it for you.

Yea it was a permissions issue. Regular users can use the image bb code now.
    Last edited by ZERO; 04-25-2010 at 01:12 AM.