Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anime Links

1. Default

Hagane No Renkinjutsushi

[Action][Adventure][Drama][Fantasy][Shounen

63 Episodes - Currently Ongoing

[Description]
    Two brothers lose their mother to an incurable disease. With the power of "alchemy", they use taboo knowledge to resurrect her. The process fails, and as a toll for using this type of alchemy, the older brother, Edward Elric loses his left leg while the younger brother, Alphonse Elric loses his entire body. To save his brother, Edward sacrifices his right arm and is able to affix his brother's soul to a suit of armor. With the help of a family friend, Edward receives metal limbs - "automail" - to replace his lost ones. With that, Edward vows to search for the Philosopher's Stone to return the brothers to their original bodies, even if it means becoming a "State Alchemist", one who uses his/her alchemy for the military.

[Link]
    http://www.animeseason.com/hagane-no...jutsushi-2009/

2. Default

i know some links that you can watch tons of anime

watchanimenow.com go here!
    onepieceofbleach.com dont go here.!

onepiece, naruto, bleach, they are the only animes i watch and im 25..lol

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Gun X Sword

[Action][Adventure][Comedy][Romance]

26 Episodes

[Description]
    Armed with a metal sash that straightens into a sword, lanky swordsman Van is traveling through the desert, searching for the mysterious clawed man who killed his bride. Along the way he picks up a fellow traveler: Wendy, a young girl whose town he saves from bandits by summoning a mecha with his sword. Wendy is searching for her missing older brother, whose engraved gun she carries on her back. In their mutual quest they run afoul of more bandits and villains, a mysterious woman named Carmen99, and more mecha battles a la Wild West.

[Link]
    http://www.animeseason.com/gun-x-sword/

Started watching this last night... 4 eps in... Caught me a little off guard when the first "armour" fight began... i was like wtf is going on.... but it's entertaining to say the least.

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Ergo Proxy

[Sci-fi][Action][Adventure]

23 Episodes

[Description]
    In a future where the world has been ravaged by a nuclear apocalyse, there exists salvation in a domed city named "Romdo", where humans and their android servants, the AutoReiv, live in. Under the implementation of complete management control, it is a paradise where feelings are literally discarded, and the governing council dictates the way of life the citizens should live. But this utopian landscape is soon broken by a series of mystifying murders. Re-l Mayer, a female inspector from the Citizen Information Bureau, along with her autoreiv partner Iggy, are tasked to solve the murder cases. She is soon attacked by a creature drawn to her which is neither human nor android, and learns about the mysterious phenomena called "Awakening", an event which draws her further into the case...and to the world beyond the limits of Romdo.

[Link]
    http://www.anilinkz.com/search/anilinkz/ergo+proxy/

This was a good sci-fi. I got the whole season while I was at tech school in Texas. Its weird and a bit trippy but the overall atmosphere is awesome. There are some rough boring parts. However if you bear through them, you get some awesome fighting and crazy plot twists.
    Watched the first episode baked... No idea what the hell was going on... putting this on hold as I watch Gun x Sword.

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

gun x sword is good. intro is annoying as fuck though.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?