so i had a friend ask in gun game to see if an admin would come to WCS and help monitor. that's all i had them ask. and another friend messaged me with this froM Warrior who said this in the game:

(ADMIN) Warrior ibis.a: And to be honest, i dislike lolsbian because she bitches way to much

(ADMIN) Warrior ibis.a: so maybe she should turn straight for a day and take a dick for once and get the fuck over it

You got a problem warrior? because I ask for an admin in wcs since people are abusing powers here you won't come because of a personal vendetta against me? Why don't you engage me directly in chat next time instead of talking about me behind my back.

i'm not particularly surprised though because this is what you get when people pay for admin.

whatever. I'm not mad. merely amused at what he said. the only thing i'm irritated about is that admins clump together in one server and leave the others unwatched. but maybe that's something you are supposed to do that i don't know about. if so, then my bad.