Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: warrior ibis

1. Thumbs down warrior ibis

so i had a friend ask in gun game to see if an admin would come to WCS and help monitor. that's all i had them ask. and another friend messaged me with this froM Warrior who said this in the game:

(ADMIN) Warrior ibis.a: And to be honest, i dislike lolsbian because she bitches way to much

(ADMIN) Warrior ibis.a: so maybe she should turn straight for a day and take a dick for once and get the fuck over it

You got a problem warrior? because I ask for an admin in wcs since people are abusing powers here you won't come because of a personal vendetta against me? Why don't you engage me directly in chat next time instead of talking about me behind my back.

i'm not particularly surprised though because this is what you get when people pay for admin.

whatever. I'm not mad. merely amused at what he said. the only thing i'm irritated about is that admins clump together in one server and leave the others unwatched. but maybe that's something you are supposed to do that i don't know about. if so, then my bad.

2. Default

So your mad because she doesn't like you yet your amused? And made an effort to show us what she said. How is this admin abuse anyways? Cause she didn't want to leave the server she's playing on to help you? Find another admin who is willing to help you. Not that fucking hard.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

...warrior? warrior's a man.

mrs. xen warrior is a girl
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    So your mad because she doesn't like you yet your amused? And made an effort to show us what she said. How is this admin abuse anyways? Cause she didn't want to leave the server she's playing on to help you? Find another admin who is willing to help you. Not that fucking hard.
    Meh.

I guess I'm too forward thinking that if you're an admin you shouldn't allow personal feelings to get in the way of doing your job. But like I said, if that's okay with zero, then my bad. It is a lot to ask of a counter strike game admin, especially an ibis admin.

5. Default

SO i don't like you because all you do is bitch about admins and about the auto balance when you are in the server. Go cry more?

I've left games that I was winning to go deal with players on other servers and a lot of you can back that up, but this time i didn't feel like leaving. There were like 2-3 other admins on in the same game and no one went.

I don't like you lolsbian and you don't like me. Its the world, get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

In what way is this abuse? Seriously
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsbian View Post
    Meh.

I guess I'm too forward thinking that if you're an admin you shouldn't allow personal feelings to get in the way of doing your job. But like I said, if that's okay with zero, then my bad. It is a lot to ask of a counter strike game admin, especially an ibis admin.
    I would think that you don't like it when people make ignorant generalizations about you....
    and yet here you are showing some stellar hypocrisy by making an ignorant generalization about all ibis admins.

I was gonna delete that post for disrespect but I want everyone to see it and understand this isn't the way to get help here.
    I will always leave game to help another server because I believe that's what clan should do...
    but after your QQ ing here if I was a regular admin I probably wouldn't leave game to help you either.

Most (talking about good admins here) Pay to help out the servers. They pay their own money to help make your experience in the servers better.
    That being said there are times when an admin just wants to be a regular player.

Try simply asking for help from someone else rather than burning bridges next time... or better yet buy admin and show us how it should be done.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I would think that you don't like it when people make ignorant generalizations about you....
    and yet here you are showing some stellar hypocrisy by making an ignorant generalization about all of ibis admins.

I was gonna delete that post for disrespect but I want everyone to see it and understand this isn't the way to get help here.
    I will always leave game to help another server because I believe that's what clan should do...
    but after your QQ ing here if I was a regular admin I probably wouldn't leave game to help you either.

Most (talking about good admins here) Pay to help out the servers. They pay there own money to help make your experience in the servers better.
    That being said there are times when an admin just wants to be a regular player.

Try simply asking for help from someone else rather than burning bridges next time... or better yet buy admin and show us how it should be done.
    My feelings exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

9. Default

Oh no lolsbian being a bitch and starting drama head for the hills.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    My feelings exactly.
    Exactly. You are constantly coming into the servers and bitching about how admins don't do it right. Then you tell me to stop bitching about people camping because the autobalance doesn't work, as if somehow that is my fault. You need to go buy admin. You're always coming into GG looking for an admin to come to your server and I'm just not doing that every time. Go buy admin and quit complaining about the way we handle our admin.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.