Thread: New map

Default New map

ok so I have finally worked out some time that I can work on my maps (unfortunetly my other maps I had been working on....mansion, chernobyl, and a few others were lost in my epically fail HDD crash ) so I have an idea for one, I just want to make sure that people will want to play it before I start creating again??? (I just had a though I may have burned th maps so I might have a copy somewhere)
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

2. Default

I told you, do some sort of train escape map where one by one cars disconnect from the train and at the end, the remainign humans have to jump to safety before the train goes off a broken bridge
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

WHERE IS MY MAP?!!?!?

;_;

jerk...
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

even better ill come back here after i have some creative pills and enlighten you with an idea for now

how bout a bmap where like the humans esacape on a skate board and the zombies chase after in rollerblades WOAH

5. Default

MY MAP...Nuuuuuuuu!

Actually, I still have the latest copy (I think) if you want it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Make a halo escape....from the last level of halo:ce
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    WHERE IS MY MAP?!!?!?

;_;

jerk...
    lol you guys are funny...as far as the maps I was working on goes, I may have lost them but I did say in my post there is a slim chance that I may have them burned so give me a little bit of time, and that train escape is where I am branching my idea from!! Autumn, your map was about 89% complete, I believe my youtube post is still out there as well!!+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yolY03nR-gs
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

make a FireFly one somehow maybe? idk im slinging ideas lol.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    make a FireFly one somehow maybe? idk im slinging ideas lol.
    and have it play ballad of serenity the whole time!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

MY BROTHER WHERE ART THOU HATH BEEN!?!?!?!

lol