Thread: I will just leave this here

Default I will just leave this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3wga...eature=related

mwahaha if you can sing the whole song your awesome

2. Default

?... Yeah I can sing that entire song. Plus their other songs.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

then your awesome! lol sorry im on my 4th can of monster in a row bored as hell at work.

totaly didnt expect that song.........

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    then your awesome! lol sorry im on my 4th can of monster in a row bored as hell at work.
    Just wait until you reach 7 and they don't do anything for you anymore except to drink them because your addicted.

6. Default

I was expecting the horse song... not the spice girls LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

Hell yeah brentidges new remix! Now in progress

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    Hell yeah brentidges new remix! Now in progress
    If you make another stupid fucking music thing i will tell all the muslims in the world you are posting pictures of mohammad so they bomb your house. that shit is retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Just wait until you reach 7
    heart failure ftw

Maynard - The WCS Guy

for sure. i have a friend who works for hansons soda company (people who own monster) and he pays me to do work on his car with cases of monster...figure i get 3 cases (case equals 24) every momth and a half. i drink em all lol.