Thread: Ban request

1. Cool Ban request

STEAM_0:0:19496411 HeAdShOt #TemP was being a total asswad in Zombie servers. He was using the "N" word at people, and glitching people off the elevators. We told him repeatedly to stop, but he did not. I asked him to stop or i'd make a post about him, but he just told me to eat shit and die, and that he would rape my family even my little kitty Jeremy. The whole server was super pissed off at him. I wished him the best of luck and told him he is a nice person, but again he told me to eat shit and die. Please do something about this behavior. He also said he was an ibis admin and put on a tag for about 2 hours. He also said I was a faggot and I sleep with my mom.

1. Impersonated Admins
    2. Glitching people off elevators
    3. Racial slurs
    4. he plays WoW.
    5. Gay hate

This is what should happen to his kids : <--- His son <--- His retarded daughter <----- His step son.

2. Default

Demo

Also is this an attempt to be funny??

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trueshot╡perfect.aim™ View Post
    STEAM_0:0:19496411 HeAdShOt #TemP was being a total asswad in Zombie servers. He was using the "N" word at people, and glitching people off the elevators. We told him repeatedly to stop, but he did not. I asked him to stop or i'd make a post about him, but he just told me to eat shit and die, and that he would rape my family even my little kitty Jeremy. The whole server was super pissed off at him. I wished him the best of luck and told him he is a nice person, but again he told me to eat shit and die. Please do something about this behavior. He also said he was an ibis admin and put on a tag for about 2 hours. He also said I was a faggot and I sleep with my mom.

1. Impersonated Admins
    2. Glitching people off elevators
    3. Racial slurs
    4. he plays WoW.
    5. Gay hate

This is what should happen to his kids : <--- His son <--- His retarded daughter <----- His step son.
    If you wish to have serious actions take place, try to be serious.

4. Default

Update, this player is perma banned