Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    The easiest way to define if a barricade is illegal is by a few factors:

1. How long it requires to put the barricade together
    2. How unbreakable the barricade is depending on time required:
    3. How many objects are being used to build the barricade, and how unmovable are they?

Those are the three things that we should be basing "illegal spots" on. With all the skilled players you have most of the barricades can be, and are already quite unbreakable; good examples of these are spots like the redroom in high school beta, they are bannable because you are blocking a crouch spot, and it requires a few seconds to set up a seemingly unbreakable cade; unlike my favorite room on that map which takes quite a bit of work to build it, but once completed is literally unbreakable. As for the last rule, There is certain objects that we use in our daily cading expeditions: such as shelf, book case, vending machine, and couch. Though this may be true, we can all agree objects which make it impossible to break by using 1-2 items (money crate, shelf) definitely should be on that list.
    patience is a virtue xD

WCS first

the nogo z cade list needs to be thought out.

2. Default

patience is a virtue xD

WCS first

the nogo z cade list needs to be thought out.
    Agreed, but what I posted is just a general basis to put into peoples minds.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    Agreed, but what I posted is just a general basis to put into peoples minds.
    yes, but what you gave to us requires admins to formukate an opinion on what your idea of an illegal cade is. admins to admin their rules will still differ on saying that some cades are legal and some are not. the rules should not be open to interpretation, there should be a solid list of cades, map by map, which state the cade is illegal.

4. Default

we need to make a list then see what the admin of zm say on the spots. and have zero approve them

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    we need to make a list then see what the admin of zm say on the spots. and have zero approve them
    or we do nothing that you suggest. Your opinions are void considering you abuse ZM as if you were a god.

Since everyone is only throwing out suggestions i have taken it upon myself to test spots on maps.

Skiping the escape maps iv started on the first 10 most played cade maps on the psycostats
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/maps.php

if a map has no spots that would be deemed unfair i will put OPEN
    otherwise ill list a spot with detail on how it would be considered unfair.

note im only trying to take a little bit of leadership on this seemingly huge ordeal for ZM folk.
    everything i post below is up for 100% discussion if it seems in any way unreasonable.

1. Highschool
    -Red Room, Cading with bookcase or any item
    - Putting a vending machine underneath stage
    2. Desert Fortress
    - Vending machine in tube on second floor
    3. Lila Panic v2
    - OPEN
    4. Roy the Ship
    - A few questionable spots
    5. 420_Beach Stike
    - Mass cading Basement
    - Cading under stairs near spawn
    6. Lila Panic
    - Cading Vent in basement with a vending machine
    7. Bumfight v2
    - OPEN
    8. Snoopie 711
    - OPEN
    9. Roy highway
    -Vending machine understairs that lead up to the car.
    10. Scrap Yard
    - Vending machine and glitching the car crusher
    - Vending machine in Dog House
    11. Silent Hill
    -Cading the room with the giant box and the file cabinets. The entrance is too small to knock over the box and the file cabinets can be wedged so that they cant be pulled down.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 12-15-2010 at 10:07 PM.

6. Default

anything in a crouch spot that makes it impossible to get some1 unless there are two ways in like 420 beachstrike under the stairs 1 side can be caded

7. Default

I agree with most of that list, other than the vending machine on the 2nd floor. There really is no spot in Desert fortress that really should be illegal. That spot is extremely easy to break.

As for the vending machine in the dog house, it is so small that you can throw back the vending machine and tag them.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

8. Default

zm_silent_hill

Cading the room with the giant box and the file cabinets.

The entrance is too small to knock over the box and the file cabinets can be wedged so that they cant be pulled down.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    or we do nothing that you suggest. Your opinions are void considering you abuse ZM as if you were a god.

Since everyone is only throwing out suggestions i have taken it upon myself to test spots on maps.

Skiping the escape maps iv started on the first 10 most played cade maps on the psycostats
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/maps.php

if a map has no spots that would be deemed unfair i will put OPEN
    otherwise ill list a spot with detail on how it would be considered unfair.

note im only trying to take a little bit of leadership on this seemingly huge ordeal for ZM folk.
    everything i post below is up for 100% discussion if it seems in any way unreasonable.

1. Highschool
    -Red Room, Cading with bookcase or any item
    - Putting a vending machine underneath stage
    2. Desert Fortress
    - Vending machine in tube on second floor
    3. Lila Panic v2
    - OPEN
    4. Roy the Ship
    - A few questionable spots
    5. 420_Beach Stike
    - Mass cading Basement
    - Cading under stairs near spawn
    6. Lila Panic
    - i dont think this is even a map on the server any more.
    7. Bumfight v2
    - OPEN
    8. Snoopie 711
    - OPEN
    9. Roy highway
    -OPEN
    10. Scrap Yard
    - Vending machine and glitching the car crusher
    - Vending machine in Dog House
    you think just b/c you start to play zm for a week that you run it fuck you

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you think just b/c you start to play zm for a week that you run it fuck you

he's played zm 15 more hours than you. he has 256, you have 241...

you think just because people respond to you that we like you. fuck you

an mikey, good start, only thing i'll add is
    roy_the_ship: vending machine under stairs
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?