Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

he's played zm 15 more hours than you. he has 256, you have 241...

you think just because people respond to you that we like you. fuck you

an mikey, good start, only thing i'll add is
    roy_the_ship: vending machine under stairs
    the stairs in roy ship ill edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you think just b/c you start to play zm for a week that you run it fuck you
    Cute insult. Here is another fun fact toher then me having more hours played then you.
    i started playing ZM may of 2009 that is a little more then a year before you <3
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 12-15-2010 at 06:42 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    the stairs in roy ship ill edit it.

Cute insult. Here is another fun fact toher then me having more hours played then you.
    i started playing ZM may of 2009 that is a little more then a year before you <3
    here is a fun fact this isnt my first account that i played with i use to have diff account that i played with. before i fished my comp.

3. Default

here is a fun fact this isnt my first account that i played with i use to have diff account that i played with. before i fished my comp.
    were you as well-liked (or lack thereof) back then as you are now?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    were you as well-liked (or lack thereof) back then as you are now?
    no i didnt get on much i got on when i was bored of reg css. but since i lost my old sever i use to play css on i just play ibis. b/c evry on is a awp whore.

no i didnt get on much i got on when i was bored of reg css. but since i lost my old sever i use to play css on i just play ibis. b/c evry on is a awp whore.
    at which point does anything you have to say become relevant to this thread.

For everyone else, keep giving ideas of maps i should check out and spots you come up with and i will update the list i started on the page before this.

or we do nothing that you suggest. Your opinions are void considering you abuse ZM as if you were a god.

Since everyone is only throwing out suggestions i have taken it upon myself to test spots on maps.

Skiping the escape maps iv started on the first 10 most played cade maps on the psycostats
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/maps.php

if a map has no spots that would be deemed unfair i will put OPEN
    otherwise ill list a spot with detail on how it would be considered unfair.

note im only trying to take a little bit of leadership on this seemingly huge ordeal for ZM folk.
    everything i post below is up for 100% discussion if it seems in any way unreasonable.

1. Highschool
    -Red Room, Cading with bookcase or any item
    - Putting a vending machine underneath stage
    2. Desert Fortress
    - Vending machine in tube on second floor
    3. Lila Panic v2
    - OPEN
    4. Roy the Ship
    - A few questionable spots
    5. 420_Beach Stike
    - Mass cading Basement
    - Cading under stairs near spawn
    6. Lila Panic
    - Cading Vent in basement with a vending machine
    7. Bumfight v2
    - OPEN
    8. Snoopie 711
    - OPEN
    9. Roy highway
    -Vending machine understairs that lead up to the car.
    10. Scrap Yard
    - Vending machine and glitching the car crusher
    - Vending machine in Dog House
    11. Silent Hill
    -Cading the room with the giant box and the file cabinets. The entrance is too small to knock over the box and the file cabinets can be wedged so that they cant be pulled down.
    i would also say for roy highway, putting the cading the shed that is attached to the house adjacent spawn. i think all thats availiable is a wheelbarrow and a barrel tho, but i've heard numerous admins say its illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i would also say for roy highway, putting the cading the shed that is attached to the house adjacent spawn. i think all thats availiable is a wheelbarrow and a barrel tho, but i've heard numerous admins say its illegal.
    those admins are probualy taz and newer admins.. i know for a fact if im playing as a deformed (the zombie that crawls with out legs) i can get into that cade.. as a matter of fact it is even easier now after the most resent updates and physics on the server.

i apologize now to all, for the double post but all im doing is reposting my list with more additions.

Since everyone is only throwing out suggestions i have taken it upon myself to test spots on maps.

Skiping the escape maps iv started on the first 10 most played cade maps on the psycostats

note im only trying to take a little bit of leadership on this seemingly huge ordeal for ZM folk.
    everything i post below is up for 100% discussion if it seems in any way unreasonable.

1. Highschool

2. Desert Fortress

3. Lila Panic v2

- cading basement level with the cash box, (book case, the 2 vending machines and couchs are fine)
    - Puting a vening machine in the crawl space on basement level

4. Roy the Ship

5. 420_Beach Stike

- Mass cading Basement

6. Lila Panic and v2

- cading floor below tubes with the money box

7. Bumfight v2

- OPEN

8. Snoopie 711

- OPEN

9. Roy highway

10. Scrap Yard

11. Silent Hill
    -Cading the room with the giant box and the file cabinets. The entrance is too small to knock over the box and the file cabinets can be wedged so that they cant be pulled down.

12. Abandoned Mall
    - Cading the garbage crawl space with a vending machine (implying shooting a vending machine all the way to the entrance of the garabage can, not stacking up vending machines standing up like me and james used to do)
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 12-16-2010 at 04:47 PM.

9. Default

cant argue with a jackass they are always right , cough cough ^

1. Highschool

2. Desert Fortress

3. Lila Panic v2

- cading basement level with the cash box, (book case, the 2 vending machines and couchs are fine)
    - Puting a vening machine in the crawl space on basement level

4. Roy the Ship

5. 420_Beach Stike

- Mass cading Basement

6. Lila Panic and v2

- cading floor below tubes with the money box

7. Bumfight v2

- OPEN

8. Snoopie 711

- OPEN

9. Roy highway

10. Scrap Yard

11. Silent Hill

12. Mall beta (i am not sure if it is called malled beta or not, please correct me)
    - Cading the garbage crawl space with a vending machine (implying shooting a vending machine all the way to the entrance of the garabage can, not stacking up vending machines standing up like me and james used to do)
    #12 is not mall beta its ghs abandoned mall or something