Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

1. Default

Well I remember when I was banned i went on zombie for fun, and i went under and elevator when it was coming down(i dint use an object just my body. There was nothing in front of the elevator just my self under it. (when i got under it was still possible to get in you just needed to crouch that's all) Anyways i dint even get a warning I see a zombie stare at me and then Kicked....

2. Default

I think Walter was the one who started this "No cading here!" BS. Him, and a few other admins awhile back were making up their own rules..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

If the shelve in snoopie is illegal, shouldn't the money blocks and the big vending machine be considered illegal in some maps as well? Those objects are almost impossible to move as a zombie, especially the money blocks. The only time I've seen zombie successfully moved that thing was in tx_highschoolbeta at the auditorium. However, that's because we had 4-5 zombies on top of it and somehow managed to flip it over, but that's different from regular cading door ways and windows.

4. Default

There was a thread like this where people named spots they deemed illegal. These are the obvious ones I know where people would get frozen/kicked/ then banned.

zm_lila_panic_v2 - money crate room
    tx_highschool - red room
    zm_ruinedtown - glitching the doors in the bathroom stalls
    fiddlersgreen - glitching the elevator door

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Want to know my list of cades I generally don't like people cading?

Using the shelf in Snoopie
    Barricading the Red Room
    The first floor of the Blue Building on 4corners (When I first thought of it I didn't realize how rigged it actually was.. So I don't use the cade anymore, and I ask other people not to as well.)
    Glitching doors by mass pressing E (Note, glitched spots in walls I can get into on my first try every time.. So anyone in those are pretty much screwed when I'm on.)
    Barricading vents on Holdout Mountain

There are probably more, but those are the main ones.

Anything else that people usually call "impossible" take a good 30 seconds to set up for me.. And if you're skilled enough to set up a cade properly, then you deserve to live.

The reason he probably said not to cade under the elevator in that one map is because there is a small place in the corner where you can go (behind cardboard) and the zombies can't get you.. Ever..
    These spots need to be pointed out to me better, I have no idea where the red room is, or practically any of those. Hell I could make a mistake a break the rules, just because I am not sure where those spots are. I also think the admins do not do a good job of explaining where these spots are on ZM, when the map is being played.

6. Default

well, the red room is...red.

if you find it, you'll know immediately
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    These spots need to be pointed out to me better, I have no idea where the red room is, or practically any of those. Hell I could make a mistake a break the rules, just because I am not sure where those spots are. I also think the admins do not do a good job of explaining where these spots are on ZM, when the map is being played.
    I don't know how all the other admins work, but I never ban people if I haven't seen them doing bad things before. I'll ask them kindly to not barricade there next round, if they comply, no harm done. If they don't, I'll freeze them. If they continue, I'd freeze them again until the map changes or they say sorry and ztele out lol..

Banning is the last resort for me. Though I use it against hackers and non-stop mic spammers like no tomorrow. I don't care who you are though, EVERYONE starts somewhere. If you don't feel like giving anyone a chance to make up for what they've done, then people will start to be the same way towards you.

Like I said before, most of these spots were noticed because of Walter and a few other admins who thought they were unfair.. If it was anything like a long time ago, people won't cade in these spots simply out of common courtesy.

There is a heavy vending machine in one of the Office maps, that Walter said was impossible to move. I walked up, and about two seconds later the people inside were dead. He stopped bitching about cading spots after that.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 04-29-2010 at 07:30 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, the red room is...red.

if you find it, you'll know immediately
    Basically, you'll know the red room immediately when you find it.

Don't forget glitching the elevator in hospital as well.

Most of the time the online admin makes up their own rules for the map being played anyway.

9. Default

I find zm_churchofmint where you push the giant Box to block the Archway in the basement. To be really cheap.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    I find zm_churchofmint where you push the giant Box to block the Archway in the basement. To be really cheap.
    Takes 30-60 seconds to do it, and I've knocked it over before.