Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

1. Default

the only surefire 2 are the money room in zm lilla panic and the red room in high school.

and james I think this quotes better for your signature:
    "The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I don't know how all the other admins work, but I never ban people if I haven't seen them doing bad things before. I'll ask them kindly to not barricade there next round, if they comply, no harm done. If they don't, I'll freeze them. If they continue, I'd freeze them again until the map changes or they say sorry and ztele out lol..

Banning is the last resort for me. Though I use it against hackers and non-stop mic spammers like no tomorrow. I don't care who you are though, EVERYONE starts somewhere. If you don't feel like giving anyone a chance to make up for what they've done, then people will start to be the same way towards you.

Like I said before, most of these spots were noticed because of Walter and a few other admins who thought they were unfair.. If it was anything like a long time ago, people won't cade in these spots simply out of common courtesy.

There is a heavy vending machine in one of the Office maps, that Walter said was impossible to move. I walked up, and about two seconds later the people inside were dead. He stopped bitching about cading spots after that.
    I have been playing and the map change to the one with the red room. I have seen admins immediately threaten hour bans for cading the red room. I am sitting here going wtf is the red room... I do agree with how you handle it james, but not every admin is so nice. Other spots may not be so obvious either, and btw I still dunno what that room is haha.

3. Default

the red room should be known. i agree w/ an auto-hour for that one. annunce at beginning of map, and every other round and you're good.

it's pretty self-explanatory
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Let's add 1 more to the list here...

map: zm_420_beachstrike
    spot: cading the entrance to the basement
    why: because you can have more than 20 people in that spot...which makes it pseudo gay.

I recorded a demo just now showing the possibility of a map being removed because of something like this. I say, unless there are more than 2 entrances to a BIG BUILDING, you cannot barricade the front entrance to this BIG BUILDING.

Just a suggestion really. Attached is a demo of what I am describing.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I have been playing and the map change to the one with the red room. I have seen admins immediately threaten hour bans for cading the red room. I am sitting here going wtf is the red room... I do agree with how you handle it james, but not every admin is so nice. Other spots may not be so obvious either, and btw I still dunno what that room is haha.
    Basically there are 2 secret red rooms, the one that is illegal to cade is the one with entrance inside the building close to CT spawn. I don't really ban people who cade that room anymore. I'd give them 30 seconds to remove the cade, if they don't comply, they'd be frozen and teleport out of the room.

6. Default

this is actually pretty easy for regs and long term admins, its just common sense really, everyone should know spots like red room are a no go, as for money crate that depends lots of ppl whine bout that on lila, when they see it.

which is why i put it to the side of the shelf so they dnt (muwhahahaha)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    this is actually pretty easy for regs and long term admins, its just common sense really, everyone should know spots like red room are a no go, as for money crate that depends lots of ppl whine bout that on lila, when they see it.

which is why i put it to the side of the shelf so they dnt (muwhahahaha)
    Such a random appearance at this sort of time. I want your voice inside me.

+1 for me for not mentioning anything that is relevant to anything about this topic...but come on...ITS CURDY!
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

8. Default

speaking of irrelevant we oughta try an invite only server for the elite of ibis just for zm, it'd be interesting to see how it goes with a full server of old timers and the trustworthy newcomers.

30 capacity of course.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    speaking of irrelevant we oughta try an invite only server for the elite of ibis just for zm, it'd be interesting to see how it goes with a full server of old timers and the trustworthy newcomers.

30 capacity of course.
    i've suggested it before. hobo and james are the gatekeepers. only those of us who we know won't be assholes or annoying can come in though.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

If possible, please do announce before every map if there's a spot deemed to be illegal, but if they're not announced and you see someone in there don't just threat them to come out that instant...

I believe telling them ''next round'' to no do it again or face punishment is best. It'll to be more fair that way because... well if they come out then that's a 100% guarantee to turn into a zombie.

I see constant 'no warnings', but just straight forward punishment on unsuspecting players all the time. Of course they come from different servers so having enforced rules for ZM may be different for each and everyone.

... but for highschool redroom should be different since it's such an overplayed map many people should know how difficult it is to push the cade inside there.