Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

1. Default

there are only 2 official "illiegal spots". red room, and some vent in holdout_mountain?

in addition, any type of glitch such as glitching bathroom stall doors closed, or making elevators get stuck w/ you underneath are also not allowed. these rules are well known.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I think Walter was the one who started this "No cading here!" BS. Him, and a few other admins awhile back were making up their own rules..
    true that

3. Default

I Suggest we make every single spot you can find illegal, that way people who sit in spec can watch idiots run around without a spot to hide.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    I Suggest we make every single spot you can find illegal, that way people who sit in spec can watch idiots run around without a spot to hide.
    i actually think we should do a comprehensive study of sorts and make a list of suggestions of spots that should be illegal to cade and have zero or zero/all clan-members look at the list and co-operatively decide what should and should not be legal. i believe this is necessary because although i am a pretty good zm player, and can get in most cades, a majority of the players on zm are "noobs" and find it demoralizing that they cant get in a cade. and believe me, some of these spots are super cheap

you got a 944.........

a v8 front engine porsche...with those funky ass headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    you got a 944...a v8 front engine porsche...with those funky ass headlights.
    its not technically mine yet, very soon though btw its a 1987 porsche 924 s with a 2 liter 4 cylinder. i wish it was v8 lol

still......ew. lol have fun when the oil pump goes out lol

still......ew. lol have fun when the oil pump goes out lol
    HAHA its better than driving a toyota camry, even though all repairs are hella expensive and ill have to take out a fucking loan if anything major goes wrong :P

hahaha. at least you wont die from a faulty gas pedal

10. Default

hahaha. at least you wont die from a faulty gas pedal
    hey! my dad owns 2 camery's. they're incredibly good cars. the white one is a 2000 with 170000+ miles on it, and the gold one is an '01 with about 75000 miles on it. The white one is just now starting to show it's age, and we've had to replace it's engine after i blew it up (ACCIDENTALLY!)

they run great, very quiet, plenty fuel efficient...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?