Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    That room in Silent Hill is 100% unbreakable. Even if you knock the box over, it's still bigger than the door entrance. Pulling does nothing. The file cabinets are too wide for the entrance and they can't be knocked back. This cade takes about 15 seconds to make.

And by 100% unbreakable, I mean 100% unbreakable when no fucking dipshits are in the cade and nade it or get too close.
    snoopy the spawn room is 100 unbreakable

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    snoopy the spawn room is 100 unbreakable
    You mean the shelf room? It 'can' be broken. There is a very specific spot on the shelf that can let a zombie through. It is excessively glitchy and more than likely won't happen.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    You mean the shelf room? It 'can' be broken. There is a very specific spot on the shelf that can let a zombie through. It is excessively glitchy and more than likely won't happen.
    by "spawn room" do you mean a room where people spawn? in which case, !ztele would kill them all?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    by "spawn room" do you mean a room where people spawn? in which case, !ztele would kill them all?
    no, the room beside spawn. you'll know it when you see it. its a small ass room with like only one thing to cade with (that one thing also happens to be an enormous heavy shelf that takes a long ass time to put in place)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    no, the room beside spawn. you'll know it when you see it. its a small ass room with like only one thing to cade with (that one thing also happens to be an enormous heavy shelf that takes a long ass time to put in place)
    oh! wow, yeah. forgot which map was snoopie. that spot takes along time to make, so i on't think it shoul be illiegal.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

oh! wow, yeah. forgot which map was snoopie. that spot takes along time to make, so i on't think it shoul be illiegal.
    that was what i was saying but it is unbreakable

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    that was what i was saying but it is unbreakable
    the thing i hate about it is that asshats always put vending machines all ovr spawn, so that when zombies !ztele, they get stuck, and thus the people in that cade have an easy kill.

i wish zero woul bring back the random ztele

8. Default

i wish zero woul bring back the random ztele
    If i'm not mistaken that plugin no longer works anymore.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

.. zm will never get better if we cant establish a rule base and illeagle cade spot list. This stupid arguing over spots needs to end.

here is the list i have so far. please keep it going and add to the list and repost.

Id like for Clan to please keep this thread clean and strictly about what this thread was meant for (cade spots) Thank you.

Id like to list ALL ZM cade maps weather or not they have any impossible spots.

1. Highschool

-Red Room, Cading with bookcase or any item
    - Putting a vending machine underneath stage

2. Desert Fortress

3. Lila Panic v2

- cading basement level with the cash box, (book case, the 2 vending machines and couchs are fine)
    - Puting a vening machine in the crawl space on basement level

4. Roy the Ship

- A few questionable spots

5. 420_Beach Stike

- Mass cading Basement
    - Cading under stairs near spawn

6. Lila Panic and v2

- Cading Vent in basement with a vending machine
    - cading floor below tubes with the money box

7. Bumfight v2

- OPEN

8. Snoopie 711

- OPEN

9. Roy highway

-Vending machine understairs that lead up to the car.

10. Scrap Yard

- Vending machine and glitching the car crusher
    - Vending machine in Dog House

11. Silent Hill
    -Cading the room with the giant box and the file cabinets. The entrance is too small to knock over the box and the file cabinets can be wedged so that they cant be pulled down.

12. Abandoned Mall
    - Cading the garbage crawl space with a vending machine (implying shooting a vending machine all the way to the entrance of the garabage can, not stacking up vending machines standing up like me and james used to do)

10. Default

Actually Mikey, Zero has already made a sub forum for illegal cading spots. I don't know about you but I hate going through threads like this to find out if a certain spot is illegal. So what I propose we do is make threads in here, make the thread name the name of the map and post screen shots with a description of that particular illegal area.

That way it will be much easier to navigate and much more organized.

Rezel and I were actually going to go through the maps on the zm going from A to Z and find places the should be deemed illegal on a certain criteria (including spots that are already illegal). That criteria being...

1.) how long it takes to put together
    2.) what is required to build it
    3.) location
    4.) how easily it can be destroyed

Create a much more definitive listing and clear up a lot of miscommunication in the server. We could definitely use some help on that... because just with us two going through all the maps would take awhile. I have a three day weekend coming up, so I am going to try to pick up the ball on this and get a lot of work done.
    Last edited by anex; 02-01-2011 at 07:29 PM.