Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

1. Default

Depends if the zombies are smart enough to know where the door is. That being said, I suppose you can't wiegh the fact of how smart people are into whether or not a spot is illegal. If the spot is impossible to get to, some idiot can still fuck it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

Well, you also got to remember now rage, if we start banning to many spots it makes admins jobs a lot harder to watch everything because there is so many banned spots. You know how it is already trying to get people out of the red room. On top of that, the more spots you remove the more yelling from admins, and the less happy the players are.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

3. Default

see, i'm one who dislikes spots that are too easy to defend. like in bumfight, you don't see me camping out on the rafters, no i go to the pipe outside and actually fight for my safety. or in, say, scrapyard. i don't go for the incredi-cheap pipes or doghouse, i find somewhere and hide my ass off.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Rafters is very easy with poison class and the doghouse is incredibly easy if you know how to push yourself through soda machines.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    see, i'm one who dislikes spots that are too easy to defend. like in bumfight, you don't see me camping out on the rafters, no i go to the pipe outside and actually fight for my safety. or in, say, scrapyard. i don't go for the incredi-cheap pipes or doghouse, i find somewhere and hide my ass off.
    In scrapyard, i prefer in the garage underneath the car. Put an engine block in there with a tire, and its a pretty good challenge for either side.
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

those pipes in scrapyard should be banned.

7. Default

They are actually quite easy to get into. We just played the map and I think only one round did anyone make it to the end being in those pipes.

Its like the wheelbarrow on roy highway. If you know what you are doing, its pretty easy to beat it.

8. Default

Another person complaining about those tubes, they are soooo easy to get into. Practice the timing, and you'll have no problems.

9. Default

one that's been coming up lately,

on zm_abandoned_mall (i think thaqt's the name...it's the one w/out the subway or buss, with the gap and bestbuy...)
    i've witnessed people shoving vending machines in the little hidden opening through the one trash can. as far as i can tell, it's completely impossible for a zombie to move them away, especially when the ct's pile all the other crap on top as well. i think cadeing the opening there should be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    one that's been coming up lately,

on zm_abandoned_mall (i think thaqt's the name...it's the one w/out the subway or buss, with the gap and bestbuy...)
    i've witnessed people shoving vending machines in the little hidden opening through the one trash can. as far as i can tell, it's completely impossible for a zombie to move them away, especially when the ct's pile all the other crap on top as well. i think cadeing the opening there should be banned.
    I say you can cade that area, just don't shove a vending machine in the little hole to make it impossible.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.