Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

1. Default

I got spot in novum i want to know if it is illegal or legal to cade with vent

spotnovum.png

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

2. Default

the biggest thing i notice is cade spot can be very hard to break. But like in any zombie movie, pretty much is a human error is what gets them all killed. Been several time all i had to do is get a human to try to shoot me and they break the cade for me. Most spots can be easily broken. it just takes teamwork and stupidity from the some inside the cade

3. Default New member/complaint about admin/moderator named -zlm- ScubaJoe ibis.a

I was not weary of the cading rules because I came from other servers where no such thing exists. So I'm playing on the beach strike map and I follow some players into a small room. Once inside an admin types in chat for us to !ztele and I ask why. He then replies by saying "you are breaking the cading rules get out or I will slay you". So I ask what the "cading" means and he just brushes off my question and says "omg im not even going to explain" while another player who claims to be a moderator was typing "cry some more" in order to antagonize me. I proceeded to ask again and I was just slayed along with three other people and we never received a clear answer. After looking at the server rules I learned what it meant and I'm upset at how an admin of that server would just abuse like that and not explain anything that was going on. By writing this I would just like that when future events like this happen with other players, admins should be clearer and explain the rules of the server before taking blunt action.

admins name- -zlm- ScubaJoe™ | ibis.a
    steam id- STEAM_0:0:35014624

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anasiansenior View Post
    I was not weary of the cading rules because I came from other servers where no such thing exists. So I'm playing on the beach strike map and I follow some players into a small room. Once inside an admin types in chat for us to !ztele and I ask why. He then replies by saying "you are breaking the cading rules get out or I will slay you". So I ask what the "cading" means and he just brushes off my question and says "omg im not even going to explain" while another player who claims to be a moderator was typing "cry some more" in order to antagonize me. I proceeded to ask again and I was just slayed along with three other people and we never received a clear answer. After looking at the server rules I learned what it meant and I'm upset at how an admin of that server would just abuse like that and not explain anything that was going on. By writing this I would just like that when future events like this happen with other players, admins should be clearer and explain the rules of the server before taking blunt action.

admins name- -zlm- ScubaJoe™ | ibis.a
    steam id- STEAM_0:0:35014624
    if you want 2 complain about admins, do it in the proper section and in proper format... or else no one cares.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for.../7-Admin-Abuse

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if you want 2 complain about admins, do it in the proper section and in proper format... or else no one cares.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for.../7-Admin-Abuse
    ok thank you