Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

1. Default Zombie MOD Illegal cading list

You guys really need a list of the illegal cading for your server. You would see plenty of people working and setting up a cade, then all of a sudden an admin spouts "GTFO of there. It's illegal. I'll ban you in 30 seconds if you don't."

So... Right I'll start out with just the tiny few I've heard of so far. If there's anything else you guys believe is illegal then add it to the list.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Glitching through maps is prohibited, i.e. locations where you're not legally able to get to.

tx_highschool_beta:
    Cading in redroom

zm_scrapyard:
    Cading under Elevator

zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1:
    Using Shelf in Middle Room

Edit: I'll come back to add pictures/videos of these incidents so you can learn and understand from them for future reference.
    Last edited by Epic; 06-26-2010 at 03:44 PM.

in snoopie you cant cade the middle room on the main floor.

3. Default

a hint, less commanding and more suggestive next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Tell me two things.. What admins are banning cading spots, and what spots are they banning?

Middle room on snoopie? You mean the spawn room? You can cade there, just don't use the shelf.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

the only place by the rules you're not allowed to cade is red room in highschool.

at least, that's how it's been since almost forever. people will talk about the wheelbarrow room on roy_highway, but that one's not illiegal.

the only addendum is "tubes"/"vents" etc. you can't cade them to seal off one end.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Tell me two things.. What admins are banning cading spots, and what spots are they banning?

Middle room on snoopie? You mean the spawn room? You can cade there, just don't use the shelf.
    i was always told no cading there period.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Well today I was called out by an admin for cading under the elevator in scrapyard (the one where you use a coke machine to stop the elevator from going all the way down, making it possible to crawl inside with plenty of players) which was why it sparked interest in the need of an illegals list since I never knew about the location being bad... Even though I've seen people go under there plenty of times. If you think about it, it would be similar to tubing with it's size so I don't see why it would be illegal.

the only place by the rules you're not allowed to cade is red room in highschool.
    So other maps and locations are not prohibited?

8. Default

well, any "glitch" site is also out of bounds, though that's not so much illiegal spots as it is the "no exploiting glitches" rule.

other examples of glitch spots include the bathroom doors on some maps, you can stand there and the door won't be able to open, etc etc...

9. Default

Didn't we have a list of illegal spots made up already?

I'll have to do some searching for it.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

10. Default

Want to know my list of cades I generally don't like people cading?

Using the shelf in Snoopie
    Barricading the Red Room
    The first floor of the Blue Building on 4corners (When I first thought of it I didn't realize how rigged it actually was.. So I don't use the cade anymore, and I ask other people not to as well.)
    Glitching doors by mass pressing E (Note, glitched spots in walls I can get into on my first try every time.. So anyone in those are pretty much screwed when I'm on.)
    Barricading vents on Holdout Mountain

There are probably more, but those are the main ones.

Anything else that people usually call "impossible" take a good 30 seconds to set up for me.. And if you're skilled enough to set up a cade properly, then you deserve to live.

The reason he probably said not to cade under the elevator in that one map is because there is a small place in the corner where you can go (behind cardboard) and the zombies can't get you.. Ever..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.