Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Steams new format.

1. Default

it's crap. pure, complete crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

I like the new steam. I'm glad that it no longer uses IE as it's browser, and that it exposes a bit more information about games you play.

Edit: And the reason they did this redesign was to allow the porting of Steam to Mac OSX. Also, possibly Linux. Which is a major win.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

I like the new layout.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

I don't allow it to update so idk what its like
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

You can not NOT update, it updates automatically as soon as you start up steam.

So you'll be stuck with it like everyone else eventually, I've posted a list of things that need to be streamlined and renamed on their steam forums.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1242374

The colors can be fixed latter with a new skin hence why I havent brought it up.

Here's how to get the old new message sound back

Dl it from here
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...1#post14635728

Once it's downloaded, go into it's properties and set it to read only and then put it in steam/friends and overwrite the new sound and restart.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    You can not NOT update, it updates automatically as soon as you start up steam.

So you'll be stuck with it like everyone else eventually, I've posted a list of things that need to be streamlined and renamed on their steam forums.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1242374

The colors can be fixed latter with a new skin hence why I havent brought it up.

Here's how to get the old new message sound back

Dl it from here
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...1#post14635728

Once it's downloaded, go into it's properties and set it to read only and then put it in steam/friends and overwrite the new sound and restart.

Wen my steam tries to update i disconnect the internet. and than it times and what not and eventually just goes away and when i reconnect steam it doesn't do anything. so yes, i win.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

You'll eventually be forced on to it like the rest of us.

We are valve you will be assimilated...

8. Default

I love the new steam, its wayy better then the other one. The 2 things i like most about it is 1) If you have a game with achievements then it shows you them and the ones your close to.
    2) I LOVE how you can accept friend requests and invitations in game. I hated having someone add me and have to go to the steam sight and accept now all those things are on my friends list

New steam kicks ass dont deny it

9. Default

it blows

if they made a skin which incorperated the new elements with the old ui, then i'd be happy
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Well i forgot to add this but im on both sides.

I love the new "in game" steam

But i just went on to see what it was like..

I HATED IT

its dumb not as organized and stupid.

Just like facebook changes home page every 3 months its retarted and annoying. but i like it in game