Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Steams new format.

1. Default

The only thing I care about with the new Steam is having to click twice to get to my games. I'll try that one thing and tell you if it works Kavinsky.

The one positive thing about this though, is that it doesn't use I.E. for a browser anymore, as some people mentioned above. (Which is good, cause mine was filled with viruses that I'm too lazy to get rid of.)

Edit: Doesn't work.. I think they patched it already.. Can't find the correct lines anywhere in steamui_english.txt..

Edit2: WAIT A MINUTE.. No one said those words were clickible! Yay.. No more having to click twice! Kay, new Steam is alright.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 04-30-2010 at 08:58 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I still only click once as I always used the right click of the tray icon to do anything... however it keeps showing NS and HL in the tray selection forcing me to go to the library to open it.

3. Default

the mew steam freeze's atleast once aday for me annoying but not terrible i am sure it is just somwething wrong with my pc but still old steam dident freeze lol