Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Steams new format.

1. Default Steams new format.

just a heads up if you hate it post here and give'em hell like I did. http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...play.php?f=837

2. Default

I have been using the beta, and the new Steam actually kicks ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

It's an eyesore for me and I live by the rule k.i.s.s keep it simple stupid and it takes way to long to find that they moved the view friend's list menu to an actual menu on top of the damn thing amongst everything else.

everything is way to colorfully and clutered, its just like the youtube beta switch. Fuctional but fucked up
    and as sfdebris said you thank them for shit, your going to get more shit in return so if you dont like it raise as much hell about it as possible.

the only thing I want is a choice between the old format and the new one rather than being forced over to it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    It's an eyesore for me and I live by the rule k.i.s.s keep it simple stupid and it takes way to long to find that they moved the view friend's list menu to an actual menu on top of the damn thing amongst everything else.

everything is way to colorfully and clutered, its just like the youtube beta switch. Fuctional but fucked up
    and as sfdebris said you thank them for shit, your going to get more shit in return so if you dont like it raise as much hell about it as possible.

the only thing I want is a choice between the old format and the new one rather than being forced over to it.
    agreed. i want to be able to keep the old format
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I like new stoof. I'm updating steam right now.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I have been using the beta, and the new Steam actually kicks ass.
    agreed...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

I like it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

The store format is much better as you dont have to open up new windows to view trailers and screen shots, the game list is... simply put. amazing. The download area is interesting to look at to see how much bandwidth you have been using.

There are some nice buttons in the store to, like looking up all specials and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

how do i go about getting this

10. Default

I am still using the old system. I have that retarded in-game steam shit off so it didn't touch my layout /win