Thread: Mic at max

1. Default Mic at max

Im having a problem with my voice settings in CSS, some people here already know about it and owns has complained about it a few times herself.

For some reason, my voice settings dont get saved, or now they wont even set. they are stuck on maximum transmit with mic boost, im wearing a headset with a decent mic, so I do not need the boost, so when others are playing, I become the loudest thing on the server and no one can hear over me(people get pissed at me when I rage ). Can I fix this without reinstalling CSS, and if I do reinstall CSS, will I keep my binds?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

...your binds? that's it? ok, what you do is take your autoexe.cfg, open in notepad, then go in game, console, type in key_listboundkeys, and copy any custom binds over to the .cfg. they should start automatically running in console once you start your game from then on. simply save that file elsewhere, reinstall, then delete the new autoexe.cfg w/ your edited one.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

It is probably just need to edit your config file then set to read only, so it cannot be changed by the game.

4. Default

Yeah same thing happens to me it just wont change on me.