Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadliest Warrior

1. Default Deadliest Warrior

First of all does anyone else watch deadliest warrior? Because i love the show, if you do watch is post who you thinks gonna win this Tuesday and why. So far this season I have gone 3-0 ;D First was Spartan vs Samurai (Spartan one)
    Then it was the Spetnaz(Very tough and brutal group in Russia) vs The IRA (Irish Republican Army) Spetnaz came out Victorious. Then the U.S Swat team vs GSG-9 Germany counter terrorist. Swat was Victorious. This week it is Attila the Hun (The ruthless Barbarian) Vs Alexander the Great (All time best Military strategist Expert in all weapon systems of his time)

Personally I believe Alexander the great will win because he is a brilliant military strategist loaded with heavy army. But it will be a very close fight we know how those barbarians can be

2. Default

Deadliest Catch is a far superior show
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Agreed with Rage. Deadliest Catch is awesome!!! But yet again Deadliest Warrior is good too.

Personally Atilla The Hun is more of a brute user and he doesn't really use too much logic even though he ruled in warfare but Alexander the Great was far more superior than him, not only will this battle use logistics but the armor and how far advanced everyone is.

Personally Alexander will win

And for all you Deadliest catch guys, Cornelia Marie will have the most crabs this year
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

deadliest warrior= all that is show!

love it

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

i'm with atilla, in a one on one fight.

if it was army vs. army, it'd be a lot more even. comeon though, atilla kicks so much more ass than alexander in person. hell, alexander wasn't even featured in Bill and Ted's.

that's another thing, does atilla get some football padding, a bronze baseball bat, and some twinkies? if so, he'll take out alexander's army by himself. (if you don't get it, stop failing and go watch bill and ted's excellent adventure.)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Haha yes Attila is way more of a brute warrior and slaughtered way more people, but he has no armor (that i recall of) and there giving Alexander the Great a Ballista (Giant crossbow) that would pierce Attila right to the ground. He has all better weapons so im still with Alexander. This will be a fight of the old fashion saying "Brains vs Bronze"

7. Default

Its on tonight

8. Default

its the last commercial b4 the big fight... Im gonna have to go with Atilla more brute force. Alexander is shit without his armies and will surely lose....

Anyway its ON!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

9. Default

atilla won fml....
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

10. Default

I prefer The Jamie Fox Show, maybe it's cause I'm black.