Revolvers
    Rifle
    Knife

Al Capone:
    Tommygun
    Cocktail Malatov
    Pistol.....
    Baseball bat

I know im missing a few things here but whoever said Capone made his henchmen do the bidding then they are correct. JEsse James all the way..
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Pointless show IMO. It doesn't put those in their natural environments, and is really askew to the centuries of weapons. Really going to compare an automatic to revolvers and rifles? A molotov cocktail? That shit burns with the right chemicals. Even if Capone was a fat syphilis infested gangster, so was Jesse James (minus the fat and syphilis part). Don't get it twisted. Just because Capone was a Don does not mean he did not engage in violent acts. Capone was muscle before he was a Don. He killed about 5 people by himself. (obviously not the same as James) They were both gang-leaders, and equally cold hearted men not to be messed with. I have a feeling the episode is more focused on the entire gang rather than the individuals. I only know about Capone because of a organized crime project I did on James and Capone. Still a stupid match regardless.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Pointless show IMO. It doesn't put those in their natural environments, and is really askew to the centuries of weapons. Really going to compare an automatic to revolvers and rifles? A molotov cocktail? That shit burns with the right chemicals. Even if Capone was a fat syphilis infested gangster, so was Jesse James (minus the fat and syphilis part). Don't get it twisted. Just because Capone was a Don does not mean he did not engage in violent acts. Capone was muscle before he was a Don. He killed about 5 people by himself. (obviously not the same as James) They were both gang-leaders, and equally cold hearted men not to be messed with. I have a feeling the episode is more focused on the entire gang rather than the individuals. I only know about Capone because of a organized crime project I did on James and Capone. Still a stupid match regardless.
    don't assume it's gang to gang. remember the attilla vs. alexander one? if it was army to army, the huns might (might) have lost simply because of tactics. but it's mano-a-mano.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Still, Cloud said long range rifle lol. Jesse James weapon of choice were revolvers because they were quick and efficient short range kills. Even in World War 1, rifles were not dependable for long range. Automatic guns were used to kill. This is why the Thompson was win in WW2 with the Marines. The Thompson was so efficient in the gangster days because it was compact enough, powerful, and ammo sufficient.

And I will assume because the episode is listed as Jesse James Gang versus Capone Gang.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Yes it is, loka thanks for backing me up he has a point there rifles back then dint have great range Thompson you can just spray and kill numerous people, It is gang vs gang it says in one of the previews.. Jesse would dual wield his revolvers at close range they were very deadly because of the the bullets they used, But what would rather this or this

7. Default

Still, Cloud said long range rifle lol. Jesse James weapon of choice were revolvers because they were quick and efficient short range kills. Even in World War 1, rifles were not dependable for long range. Automatic guns were used to kill. This is why the Thompson was win in WW2 with the Marines. The Thompson was so efficient in the gangster days because it was compact enough, powerful, and ammo sufficient.

And I will assume because the episode is listed as Jesse James Gang versus Capone Gang.
    actually rifles were the main weapon in both WWI and WWII. in WWI the machine gun was unreliable and unaccurate, the only reason they were effective is because they just sprayed so much into an area, you'd hit something eventually. most soldiers used enfields though, which were pretty good at the time.

for WWII, no one used the tompson, it was vastly inaccurate, carried only 20 rounds, and you blew through ammo like no mans buisness. 90% of all soldiers carried a rifles, whether a carbine or an M1.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    actually rifles were the main weapon in both WWI and WWII. in WWI the machine gun was unreliable and unaccurate, the only reason they were effective is because they just sprayed so much into an area, you'd hit something eventually. most soldiers used enfields though, which were pretty good at the time.

for WWII, no one used the tompson, it was vastly inaccurate, carried only 20 rounds, and you blew through ammo like no mans buisness. 90% of all soldiers carried a rifles, whether a carbine or an M1.
    As I was just about to post this, you beat me to the punch. Thank you for explaining this to the knuckleheads lol

The M1 Grand and Carbine were the most commonly used weapons. The Thompson machine gun also tended to jam up a lot so while it was still used, it was primarily used in close quarters or not at all.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

9. Default

I said in WW1 the rifles were unreliable. Can you imagine the guns used before hand? In the days of Jesse James? The Civil War soldiers did not die at impact. They died slowly because the rifle velocity was not enough to cause instant death. Took them about 2-3 minutes to die to bleed them out. The Germans had the best rifle with the Kar. Thing is it was mass production of both M1 Garand and Carbine. Also, the Thompson that the gangsters used was not the 20 clip jammer you mention. It was the 100 clip drum. There was variants used of the Thompson before WW2.

มวยไทย

10. Default

I said in WW1 the rifles were unreliable. Can you imagine the guns used before hand? In the days of Jesse James? The Civil War soldiers did not die at impact. They died slowly because the rifle velocity was not enough to cause instant death. Took them about 2-3 minutes to die to bleed them out. The Germans had the best rifle with the Kar. Thing is it was mass production of both M1 Garand and Carbine. Also, the Thompson that the gangsters used was not the 20 clip jammer you mention. It was the 100 clip drum. There was variants used of the Thompson before WW2.
    the lee enfield (allies) was better than the car, it was still used in WWII and in Korea.

and your comment about velocity isn't really true. all it means is that you have to be closer to the enemy to fire, but the same damage is done. it doesn't matter how fast the projectile is going, it matters what it is. in fact a slower moving object is worse, as instead of making a through and through hole, it will hit things and bounce off, causing more damage.