Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello ^^

1. Default Hello ^^

Been on the IBIS servers and forum for a while and felt it was time i introduced myself

Ingame name: RAC || Xerenix
    Name: Joakim

Been playing CS since version 1.1 and mostly spend my time on the WCS server and sometimes on the GG server.

I suck at aiming but i compensate that with my fast reflexes which seem to be working great.

Love the IBIS servers and the people playing and i hope i get to keep playing with you guys for a while.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

Haaay bay bay~ how you doing (no h0m0)
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

o.O an 18 year old who has been playing since 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

about time you join.

Miss playing with you, dude.

Soon to be remedied.

Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

You own me too hard sometimes...

hello
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

About the gungame wins next to my name. Are they accurate because the server says i have only 110 wins?
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

7. Default

Hello, pretty good player Xerenix is.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    About the gungame wins next to my name. Are they accurate because the server says i have only 110 wins?
    It is accurate. It is your grand total wins. The server resets your wins if you don't play for 30 days. So must have been a point in time when you did not play. Ne ways welcome to the forums xerenix, you hacker.

HAAAACCKKKKKERRRRRRR Welcome, teach me your ways, GG slayer