Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question !

1. Default

yes you do get a reserved slot... the only reason sometimes it says you can't join right away cause the connection slot for the servers are full, even though you have a reserved slot, until that connection spot free's up, you just simply can't connect. as soon as you can, if it's full, it will then boot someone to make room for you. over the past like 9 months ive been PMed countless times by ppl calling me an ass for logging on cause they were booted off the server to make room for myself.

plz read the TOS and know it well if you buy admin.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I have admin and i even payed for a reserve slot for a month and it worked once, on the WCS server i never even play!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Well for the wcs server its always 20/21 no one can join when its like that unless then have a reserved slot. when its21/21 you cant join. or that what i think

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    Well for the wcs server its always 20/21 no one can join when its like that unless then have a reserved slot. when its21/21 you cant join. or that what i think
    ok, it's like this.

the server is maxed (filled) at 20. the 21's slo is called the "connection slot". essentially, the server auto-kicks that 21st slot. however, anyone flagged as "reserved" by the server are not kicked if they're in that slot, someone else is instead. if someone's already in the 21st slot (i.e, connecting but not connected, or being kicked but not gone yet) no one can connect, because it's impossible for a reserved slot to kisck someone out of the way.

basically, reserved doesn't kick anyone for a spot, it simply protects against the server kicking for capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

There is no reserved slot on the gun game server, there used to be, until sourceTV took that spot. There is one on WCS and one on the ZM server. Those actually work there, but gun game does not. And you cannot join if its 21/21 43/43 or w/e, even with a reserve slot, you have to wait until it kicks the person connecting, and finally yes admin comes with reserve slot.

6. Default

This is how Zero explained reserved slot to me lol ----------v
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

NO reserved slot. When server is full u have to wait just like everyone else. I've heard talk of that being inittiated but for now consider it scuttlebutt.

Carry on
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    haha ok thanks, lag spikes only happen is when someone in my house on one of the other 2 comps, like downloading something or watching videos. And i know i wouldnt be a big douche i just wanna help.. and i wanna be able to mute spammers and ban hackers
    eh you gettin lag spikes just for having 2 comps running at the same time? i have 2pc, 2 laptop,iphone and an itouch most of the time 3-4 devices are running at the same time using my connection directly or through wi-fi and i dont get any lag spike except on a certain maps like the zm.airport. i wonder why?