Thread: Demo Issue.

1. Default Demo Issue.

There was a guy on the WCS server earlier that people were accusing of hacking. I went into spec and began my demo. I did sb_status in the console and then resumed specing him for about 5 minutes. It did not appear that he was aimbotting, but walling was not out of the question..still could not be sure though.

My intention was to post the demo on the forum for further review, since I had his steam ID via sb_status (so I thought).

Upon review of the demo, I noticed that my sb_status in console was not recorded, and it appeared that everyone in the demo had a shaky screen, as if using aim bot (It was not so upon regular spectate).

Anyone have any idea on what might have happened? Why my sb_status in console did not appear and everyone's screen was shaky? I will post the demo just to show you, however it can be rendered useless now.

* It will not allow me to post the demo. It says a security token was missing* Grrrr.

* Ok the file was zipped and added, as recommended by Dennis.*
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 05-17-2010 at 11:36 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Try rapidshare for the demo.

But this is a weird occurrence. Never even heard of this. Are you sure 1. It was the right demo and 2. you demo'd the right time period?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    There was a guy on the WCS server earlier that people were accusing of hacking. I went into spec and began my demo. I did sb_status in the console and then resumed specing him for about 5 minutes. It did not appear that he was aimbotting, but walling was not out of the question..still could not be sure though.

My intention was to post the demo on the forum for further review, since I had his steam ID via sb_status (so I thought).

Upon review of the demo, I noticed that my sb_status in console was not recorded, and it appeared that everyone in the demo had a shaky screen, as if using aim bot (It was not so upon regular spectate).

Anyone have any idea on what might have happened? Why my sb_status in console did not appear and everyone's screen was shaky? I will post the demo just to show you, however it can be rendered useless now.

* It will not allow me to post the demo. It says a security token was missing* Grrrr.
    The same thing happens to me so to post it here w/o having to go to RapidShare or any other 3rd party program, just Zip it and UL it as a .zip file and it will work fine... Ppl will have to unzip it to their cstrike folder but that's no biggie.

GLK
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Try rapidshare for the demo.

But this is a weird occurrence. Never even heard of this. Are you sure 1. It was the right demo and 2. you demo'd the right time period?
    yes and yes. I will try to get the demo up tomorrow, off to work.

It's because your computer eats the failsauce for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    It's because your computer eats the failsauce for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
    All I heard was *cookies*

sounds like a client-side fps lag issue.

i created my own fps config if you need it. gets rid of all the unnecessary garbage cluttered around most maps and makes the game run incredibly smooth, allowing for better client-side registration... although that doesn't help with the server reg much

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    sounds like a client-side fps lag issue.

i created my own fps config if you need it. gets rid of all the unnecessary garbage cluttered around most maps and makes the game run incredibly smooth, allowing for better client-side registration... although that doesn't help with the server reg much
    GJ, just keep us in the dark here! So I'll go ahead and ask...

POST IT ALREADY

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    GJ, just keep us in the dark here! So I'll go ahead and ask...

POST IT ALREADY

i forgot to mention im not at home right now. i will later though.