Thread: Oh cat of questionable digestive powers

Default Oh cat of questionable digestive powers

I just wanted to say that when I came downstairs this evening, there was cat barf on BOTH sides of my computer chair.

This means that the cat sat on top of it, puked one way, TURNED AROUND, and puked the other way.

Also tainted: my mouse pad, my desk, my headphones, and the carpet.

I hope this story touches you like it touched me.

2. Default

Was there anything cool atleast in the barf like a lego?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I just wanted to say that when I came downstairs this evening, there was cat barf on BOTH sides of my computer chair.

This means that the cat sat on top of it, puked one way, TURNED AROUND, and puked the other way.

Also tainted: my mouse pad, my desk, my headphones, and the carpet.

I hope this story touches you like it touched me.
    i'm guessing you didn't notice until you sat down?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

It's because your cat's a whore.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Luckily the barf was on the sides of the chair, so I did not have the misfortune of sitting on it.

Are whores known for their barfing, Gunz?

6. Default

biohazard?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Luckily the barf was on the sides of the chair, so I did not have the misfortune of sitting on it.

Are whores known for their barfing, Gunz?
    well some people call it spitting lol.