Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohai Guise

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    The name sounds familiar, I think he was one of many kids I bitched out of the server awhile ago.
    Rather I was one of two people you may have banned from the gun server because I'm black. If banning people because of the color of their skin is an accomplishment, then good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    He was on zmod last night mic spamming, if another admin hadn't recognized him I would have kicked him because it was reallyyyy annoying.
    Do you know what is funnier than women's rights?
    Nothing

Also, don't assume I was "mic spamming" because of how I speak. It is simply insulting that you would stereotype me in such a manner to imply that I am anything but a positive influence on the ZMOD server.

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I remember this kid. He's a jerkoff.
    You're a jerkoff, oh!

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    LOL Hi.
    OHI

2. Default

wow, is this one seriously shoving the fact that he's black in our faces?

lost all respect i could ever have for him right there
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

All in favor of permabanning him from all servers say I

I

4. Default

i'm saying i
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wow, is this one seriously shoving the fact that he's black in our faces?

lost all respect i could ever have for him right there
    Woah bro, referring to me as if I wouldn't understand what you're saying. News flash, us black people speak english too, we've come a long way from picking cotton in your uncle's fields.

Also, your post assumes your respect is worth anything in the first place, YOU'VE BEEN BILL COSBIED!

I
    Another negative post, good thing no one cares what you think.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    Woah bro, referring to me as if I wouldn't understand what you're saying. News flash, us black people speak english too, we've come a long way from picking cotton in your uncle's fields.

Also, your post assumes your respect is worth anything in the first place, YOU'VE BEEN BILL COSBIED!
    see, this is where you show off just what a retarded dumbass you are. YOU, not black people, but YOU as a person. singular, individual being. i couldn't care less if you were black, asian, mexican, russian, canadian or even a fucking ginger! the point where i begin to care is when said black, asian, mexican, russian, canadian, or fucking ginger shoves it in peoples faces and expects to be treated better simply because they're a minority. FUCK YOU! i don't condone racism in any form, especially considering the double standard white people are under. black folk can say anything they fucking want insulting to white people, but as soon as the white guy rised to his own defense, the entire black community screams "RACISM!!!!" so again, i say fuck you. we don't need your kind on the servers. (and to clarify in case you really don't understand my post, by "your kind" i mean people who act like assholes and hide behind their race. i couldn't care two shits if you were black, until you start rubbing it in everyone's faces)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    Rather I was one of two people you may have banned from the gun server because I'm black. If banning people because of the color of their skin is an accomplishment, then good for you!

Do you know what is funnier than women's rights?
    Nothing

Also, don't assume I was "mic spamming" because of how I speak. It is simply insulting that you would stereotype me in such a manner to imply that I am anything but a positive influence on the ZMOD server.

You're a jerkoff, oh!

OHI

Don't assume that I said you were "mic spamming" because of how you speak, it has nothing to do with the way that you talk. It's the way that you can't seem to remove your finger from your mic button and make annoying noises.

It's funny that you bring up your race because I don't see a single comment from anyone about how you're black, and in fact I didn't even know that you were black until you started complaining that we were being racist.

Do you know whats funnier than a black person implying that people are being racist OVER THE INTERNET?
    Nothing.

8. Default

I

Oh I forgot, I!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    see, this is where you show off just what a retarded dumbass you are.
    I'm almost 100% sure that "retarded dumbass" is a double negative. Especially since retards are already dumb. However, I believe the correct term is "mentally impaired".

You better watch out, or Super Retard is going to fuck you up, IRL.

YOU, not black people, but YOU as a person. singular, individual being.
    I could have sworn that you were going somewhere with this. Unfortunately, due to your inability to form coherent sentences out of the pretty pictures that you paint in your head, I have no fucking clue what you were trying to say.

i couldn't care less if you were black, asian, mexican, russian, canadian or even a fucking ginger!
    Yes you do.

the point where i begin to care is when said black, asian, mexican, russian, canadian, or fucking ginger shoves it in peoples faces and expects to be treated better simply because they're a minority. FUCK YOU!
    I don't expect better treatment simply because I come from a superior race in certain aspects of life, I just expect equal treatment.

Last year I attempted to start a clan [KKK] and while Steam accepted the clan tag, I had trouble getting the IBIS ZM community to accept it. Everyone assumed that the tag stood for something derogatory; however, it actually stands for Kool Kats Klan. Furthermore, why the fuck would I want to create a clan referencing one of the most radically racist groups on the face of this earth when I'm black?

i don't condone racism in any form, especially considering the double standard white people are under. black folk can say anything they fucking want insulting to white people, but as soon as the white guy rised to his own defense, the entire black community screams "RACISM!!!!"
    Congratulations, you've attempted to contradict yourself, and almost in the same sentence. You "don't condone" racism yet you very clearly make a racist AND stereotypical comment in the NEXT FUCKING SENTENCE!
    black folk can say anything they fucking want insulting to white people,

So, every black person in the world "can say anything they fucking want insulting to white people?". Sorry sir, it's almost as if you're arguing against yourself.

so again, i say fuck you.
    Yup, you mean serious business bro.

we don't need your kind on the servers. (and to clarify in case you really don't understand my post, by "your kind" i mean people who act like assholes and hide behind their race. i couldn't care two shits if you were black, until you start rubbing it in everyone's faces)
    Oh, so not only are you now speaking for the entire IBIS gaming community saying that you no longer want "black" people on your server(s), you also think all black people are assholes.

Congratulations sir, you have not only contradicted your entire argument, you are a Class A Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Don't assume that I said you were "mic spamming" because of how you speak, it has nothing to do with the way that you talk. It's the way that you can't seem to remove your finger from your mic button and make annoying noises.

It's funny that you bring up your race because I don't see a single comment from anyone about how you're black, and in fact I didn't even know that you were black until you started complaining that we were being racist.

Do you know whats funnier than a black person implying that people are being racist OVER THE INTERNET?
    Nothing.

I laughed, only because you thought that as a woman, you had any valid arguments to add to this topic.

10. Default

Since black people like to pull the race card due to an unforeseen "inferiority"... I wasn't aware they could afford a decent computer. Shit I stole all 4 of mine because I'm PUERTO RICAN. See, I can be retarded too. Die in a ditch and get over the inferiority complex. Don't care if your black. Don't care if your a fag. Don't care if your retarded. Get. Over. It.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me