Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohai Guise

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Since black people like to pull the race card due to an unforeseen "inferiority"... I wasn't aware they could afford a decent computer. Shit I stole all 4 of mine because I'm PUERTO RICAN. See, I can be retarded too. Die in a ditch and get over the inferiority complex. Don't care if your black. Don't care if your a fag. Don't care if your retarded. Get. Over. It.
    Racism, the spokesman of ignorance.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    I'm almost 100% sure that "retarded dumbass" is a double negative. Especially since retards are already dumb. However, I believe the correct term is "mentally impaired".

You better watch out, or Super Retard is going to fuck you up, IRL.

I could have sworn that you were going somewhere with this. Unfortunately, due to your inability to form coherent sentences out of the pretty pictures that you paint in your head, I have no fucking clue what you were trying to say.

Yes you do.

I don't expect better treatment simply because I come from a superior race in certain aspects of life, I just expect equal treatment.

Last year I attempted to start a clan [KKK] and while Steam accepted the clan tag, I had trouble getting the IBIS ZM community to accept it. Everyone assumed that the tag stood for something derogatory; however, it actually stands for Kool Kats Klan. Furthermore, why the fuck would I want to create a clan referencing one of the most radically racist groups on the face of this earth when I'm black?

Congratulations, you've attempted to contradict yourself, and almost in the same sentence. You "don't condone" racism yet you very clearly make a racist AND stereotypical comment in the NEXT FUCKING SENTENCE!

So, every black person in the world "can say anything they fucking want insulting to white people?". Sorry sir, it's almost as if you're arguing against yourself.

Yup, you mean serious business bro.

Oh, so not only are you now speaking for the entire IBIS gaming community saying that you no longer want "black" people on your server(s), you also think all black people are assholes.

Congratulations sir, you have not only contradicted your entire argument, you are a Class A Racist.

I laughed, only because you thought that as a woman, you had any valid arguments to add to this topic.
    God you are a broken record player, you play the "womans rights" card just as much as the racist one right?

Yes we get it, i'm a girl. Can you think of anything else to say back that actually makes sense. Making woman rights jokes is as stupid as me making slavery jokes.

Point is, you're just an idiot. Which is exactly why we banned you from the server earlier.

3. Default

I think this sums up demo10 perfectly

4. Default

someone quote the rules regarding racism and sexism.

i'm too tired of this guy to invest any more of my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

BROOOOOO!

yay so i read this entire thing word for word and i have fallen into an uncontrable laughterrrr

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Yes we get it, i'm a girl.
    Tentatively*

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I think this sums up demo10 perfectly

She's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    someone quote the rules regarding racism and sexism.

i'm too tired of this guy to invest any more of my time.
    Or, too tired of being a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    BROOOOOO!

yay so i read this entire thing word for word and i have fallen into an uncontrable laughterrrr
    Bro, you are the man!

7. Default

Why hello there

8. Default

Harro

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    Since I was recently able to buy my way out of slavery, I am back.

OHAI
    DEMON !!

I fucking love you.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    DEMON !!

I fucking love you.
    RES MOTHER OF TERESA, I HAVE MISSED YOU.
    I must find you on Steam immediately.